[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are chinese places supposed to deliver your food with chopsticks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Are chinese places supposed to deliver your food with chopsticks? Because mine never does...
Forcing me to eat it with a fork, like some kind of Gaijon, what IS there problem?
>>
>>8826571
have you tried asking for chopsticks?
>>
Buy your own, nice, washable chopsticks, retard.
>>
>>8826593
No I'm autistic and confrontation makes my anxiety skyrocket.
>>
Why would you eat fried chicken with chopsticks

In all seriousness there is no reason to be eating westernized chinese food with chopsticks because it's westernized to begin with
>>
>>8826571
Why don't you just buy a nice reusable pair?
>>
>>8826629
Have you considered buying a pair of chopsticks?
>>
>>8826571
Order fancy chopsticks online, then turn your nose up if they ever offer you pleb balsa sticks.
>>
>>8826571
Not only did you spell Gaijin wrong, but you used the wrong term you fucking Gwai Lo..
>>
op just buy some shitty ones from the store
>>
sometimes but its delivery

they would suspect you have your own utensils
>>
>>8826571
>Gaijon
Bait post. Nice one OP.
>>
>>8826571
>chinese
>Gaijon

the misspelling adds a little extra kek
>>
File: 1337221003610.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1337221003610.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>8826571
>chinese food
>Gaijon
>>
>>8826643
>In all seriousness there is no reason to be eating westernized chinese food with chopsticks because it's westernized to begin with
This. It's literally optimised for forks.

They only give you chopsticks at some chinese restaurants to judge you for trying to use them, and laugh at you for failing.
Trying at all gives you points with the waiter, as will any degree of success.
>>
>>8826629
then how did you order the food in the first place?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.