[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chunky or smooth peanut butter? And why is it chunky that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1491057791899.jpg (596KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491057791899.jpg
596KB, 850x1200px
Chunky or smooth peanut butter? And why is it chunky that chunky is superior?
>>
>>8824848
Chunky adds a nice crunchy texture to contrast with jelly--especially good on bread composed of a dozen or so grains.

Chunky is also indicative of more natural ingredients and processing. Who knows what could be in that Jiffy mush.

Smuckers master race
>>
>>8824848
>Chunky or smooth peanut butter?
Depends on my mood.

>And why is it chunky that chunky is superior?
Want to try typing that sentence again?
>>
File: 1463666440539.jpg (344KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463666440539.jpg
344KB, 707x1000px
I like both.
>>
>>8824848
I don't like peanut butter
>>
Chunky has more nutrients and therefore is better
>>
File: 1479941050423.png (2MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479941050423.png
2MB, 680x510px
>>8824848
Chunky is easily the better option, texture is important in food you know. Only uncultured pigs eat smooth peanut butter unless it's an ingredient in a dish. The same type of pigs that dip butter in Mayo and eat it.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12770296

>vote. but please discuss, too
>>
This question betrays a low culinary aptitude. The true test of taste in peanut butter is this: does your peanut butter have any ingredients other than peanuts and salt?

If so, you might want to leave this board and ponder where your life went so wrong.
>>
smooth, i dont want all that shit stuck in my teeth
>>
>>8824893
>Oh yes peanut butter the shit that never sticks to my teeth

It's sticking to your teeth either way go chunky or suck a dick
>>
>>8824848
Chunky is the fedora of peanut butter
>>
New question: Should peanut butter oil come pre-mixed into the jar or should it rest on top so the buyer would have to mix it in?
>>
>>8826468

Are you asking whether the manufacturer should pay someone to go around to all the retail locations and periodically stir all of them and re-seal the jars?

Or are you asking whether they should put emulsifiers in?
>>
>>8826618
Emulsifiers. Like in jiffy.
>>
>>8826632

That's disgusting. If it settles, stir it.
>>
>>8824848
Smooth. Chunky is dumb. I don't want trail mix, I want creamy, mouth gluing, peanut butter
>>
>>8826634
I agree. It also provides the option to pour off some of the oil to reduce the fat(which is what I do)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.