[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help creating my need diet plan. I weigh 90kg and am 185cm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Clean-water-in-glass.jpg (1MB, 1697x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Clean-water-in-glass.jpg
1MB, 1697x1131px
Need help creating my need diet plan. I weigh 90kg and am 185cm tall. With my last 500cal diet I lost 10kg in 3 weeks, but I don't have the motivation for that kind of torture right now. Any meals that are low in calories with ingredients that are cheap?
>>
>>8823292
You already know the answer anon: drink pure water
>>
>>8823332
This guy is memeing, but he's actually right.

>>>/fit/41100189
>>
File: snek.jpg (20KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
20KB, 640x427px
>>8823292
>>8823340
Unsweetened herbal tea like mate is also a good option to loose some kilos.

Also buy seasonal veggies and fruits and eat them raw.
>>
>>8823292
Egg whites
>>
>>8823292
Frozen fruit + water + blender = health potion. I'm a NEET so idk how expensive frozen fruit is I imagine it's really cheap.
>>
>>8823292
salads are an obvious answer, try to avoid anything fried
obviously kick soda if you still drink it and replace it with water and tea (yerba mate reduces apetite and pu-erh supposedly makes your body absorb less calories)
>>
File: .08 77777 dias de fiesta 2696.jpg (24KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
.08 77777 dias de fiesta 2696.jpg
24KB, 218x290px
>>8823292
Wow 10kg ~25lbs in 21 days
Im using lbs purposely counting calories is easier this way ..... screwing how tall you may be reaching whatever wieght you want to be would look line this to me

Goal is 165 lbs means i should hold off at 1650 calories

10 calories per pound

Goal weight is 165 only shoot for 155lbs to allow for healthy fat where you will hold your standard everyday goings on

To reach your base wieght same applies 155lbs allows for 1550calories

10 calories per pound
Ezpz

Should you have done this 500 calorie diet like you say thats crazy i wont want to imagine the cravings you had been fighting off
The cravings are a good sign of your body getting rid of waste with these foul foods wanting more sickness because the healing hurts much like a bruise

Also much like a bruise even though the pain is gone the healing process isnt complete so consider this caloric drop basically a permanent one not just something you try to check the results

GlHf
>>
>>8823292
1/2 water
1/2 extra thick chocolate milk shake from Hardee's
profit
>>
>>8823640
Are you on drugs?
>>
File: 5656.jpg (41KB, 588x644px) Image search: [Google]
5656.jpg
41KB, 588x644px
>>8823292
>I weigh 90kg and am 185cm tall. With my last 500cal diet I lost 10kg in 3 weeks
>>
>>8823292
Cut fructose, which includes table sugar. If you want a sweetener use glucose syrup. Avoid artificial sweeteners.

Pirate the shangri-la diet and follow uber-yuppie's advice, either with glucose syrup or EVCCO.
>>
File: 1486852974037.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486852974037.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>8823292
Cut the carbs. Fuck rice, fuck pasta, fuck bread. Cut alcohol, totally. Eat green and red veggies, and low calorie fruits. Tuna or chicken breasts in every meals. Almonds, but not more than 25 grams per day considering you're on a 1500 kcal diet. Never go below 1500 kcal per day, and stick to it. Go slow and steady, or you'll not make it. And go to the fucking gym, it does wonders, not kidding. Been a fat ass all my life, took me one year to become lean and fit. Worth it.
>>
>>8826274
Oh, and there is two things you can eat ad libitum. Mushrooms and brocollis, considering you eat them raw, steamed or boiled. With spices and pepper, no salt.
>>
>>8826284
>mushrooms raw
you are doing it wrong
check the mushroomthread for further information
>>
just saute some veggies, eat them with beans or lentils and drink a lot of water

drop refined sugar, msg, cornsyrup and other poisons from your diet

also cook your meals for yourself to know what's in there

if you have enough money and want to add some quality beef or seafood
abstain from diary products
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.