[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else lost a lot of respect for this fuck after he started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

File: ramsay.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Anyone else lost a lot of respect for this fuck after he started going out and hunting birds and killing them with his bare hands?

Stick to cooking, you right-wing fuckhead.
>>
Apparently he also dives for his own giant crab and has learned how to fish and hunt and shoot boar and other venison in the US. Props to him, any faggot can buy his food in the supermarket.
>>
>>8820021

>makes 1 attempt at hunting a crab for himself in a televished show where he has 100 staff around him ready to rescue or help him in any way

lol please faggot don't pretend this jackass is on the same level as a real hunter who kills and cooks for necessity
>>
No, why would that matter? Fresh meat is best meat.

I lost respect for him because his shows are fake and rigged as fuck.
>>
Who cares if he does it out of necessity or not? The point is proving to yourself that you CAN do it.
But I guess if one has to explain that to you you won't understand anyway.
>>
>Hating someone because of their political views
The left needs to stop this.
>>
>>8819999
Only reason I lost respect for him is because his god damn jewtube channel lately is full of reality tv garbage

Also, his "secret" to cooking is drowning every.fucking.thing in olive oil
>>
>>8820049
>implying the right doesn't do it too
>>
>>8820055
No, just studies show that left leaning folk/liberals/democrats are 300% more likely to....
>>
WHY DOES HE THE KNIVES LIKE THIS
>>
File: shark.jpg (35KB, 468x303px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
35KB, 468x303px
>>8820049

>wow calm down I just hate non-whites stop hating me for that holy shit

Nah, fuck off you tard. Either way, this fuckhead has gone on record supporting a program that wanted to ban the killing of sharks by taking their fans, then 2 weeks later the dipshit is shown killing a rare species of shark, which had to be dragged behind the boat for 10 minutes as it suffocated before being brought on board to cheers from Ramsay and his fuckhead entourage.

Real stand-up guy. Right-wing people seriously have 0 empathy. If you want a good chef to look up to and learn cooking from, make a conscious choice and pick someone else.
>>
>>8820066
>[citation required]
>>
>>8820075
>giving a fuck about animals/food

your liberal weak cuckness is showing faggot
>>
>>8820066
>>8820084

>buzzwords and statements without any proof

Typical bumfuck alt-right idiot.
>>
>>8820091
Alt right = Strong Alpha Masculine Protectors

Anything else = Week Beta Feminine pussies

this is fact and not up for discussion you little cuck bitch
>>
File: 1491536284015.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491536284015.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>8820103

I think you've had a little bit too much protein today, tubby

go have a vegetable or two, it might calm you down you LARPing faggot
>>
>>8820103
I'm a liberal and my 12 gauge says otherwise.
>>
>>8820112
Oh fuck off, we both know you are a patsy little bitch. Let us pretend you really do own a gun. If you were ever put in a position to use it, you'd be shaking like a queer eating a hot dog and probably drop it
>>
>>8819999
>no one caring about those sick quads
>>
>>8820110
>>8820112
You leftist pussies are only able to exist because we allow you to exist. At any moment, we could do away with you in the bat of an eye; don't you fucking forget it
>>
>>8820119
I've never shot at a man with it, but I do take it skeet shooting.
>>8820122
Try it fucker.
>>
>>8820119
jesus christ i'm deeply thankful i'm not so insecure I have to prove my masculinity to other people anonymously over the Internet
>>
>>8819999
>quads wasted on this stupid political bait thread

Sad
>>
>>8820125
The only experience you have with skeet, is licking/sucking the skeet out of your wife's pussy that Tyrone and Kebab Mohemmud deposited

>>8820127
You'll thank me later for trying to red pill you cucks on Alpha Maleness
>>
I can tell by the fact you fucks didn't respond to this comment, >>8820137, that I'm right

keep being beta bitches, faggots
>>
>>8820125
THIS is weaponised autism, fuck off of /ck/ and go to a cuck board to discuss your cummies and daddies
>>
>>8819999
>Cuck detected
>>
>>8820040
>I lost respect for him because his shows are fake and rigged as fuck.

Dumbed down TV for dumb americunts.
>>
>>8820025
of course hes fucking not you nugget they spend everyday doing it he spends everyday cooking not hunting.
>>
>>8820189
So what the over under and you being a EuroPoor or a fucking Poo In Loo Pajeet, KYS shitskin
>>
File: 1490019164829.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490019164829.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>8819999
>>8820049
And here we have 2 fucking idiots that are so insecure about their beliefs that they have to "prove" their masculinity on a fucking board about cooking. /pol/ and /leftypol/ need to gtfo.
>>
>>8819999
So what's wrong with hunting if you cook what you hunt?
>>
>>8820042
>if one
Autism
>>
>>8820194

Care to try again? And this time try using English.
>>
HI WELCOME TO CK 4CHANS FORUM FOR COOKING AND FOOD ENJOY YOUR STAY POL AND LEFTYPOL
>>
le cuck le beta alpha le redpill xd le funne frog
>>
>>8820224
So instead of refuting his statement, you just nit pick on his vocabulary, makes sense for a retard like you.
>>
>>8820271
>refuting his statement
Autism
>>
>>8820275
right, so now that you have no argument, you just highlight apart of our comments, make it a greentext, and then say "Autism." Shouldn't you be on reddit right now?
>>
le reddit xd
>>
>>8819999
I never had any respect for him to lose. However, I'm about as leftist as you can get and I hunt and butcher deer, rabbits, squirrels and turkey. Politically, I see no contradiction or inconsistency in that. I follow regulations and use all the meat.

Having said that, I think trophy hunters, especially for endangered species, or poachers, are the scum of the earth.

Furthermore, any bird a human like douchebag Ramsay is hunting "barehanded" was raised in a barnyard and resembles a chicken much more than a wild pheasant or quail. Much like Bush and Cheney "hunting" farm raised quail and pheasant.
>>
File: yAReGyW.gif (2MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
yAReGyW.gif
2MB, 192x144px
>>8819999
Nope. Gained massive respect. Real men kill things.
>>
>>8819999

You do realize that someone has to kill the chickens and cows you buy from the market, right?
>>
>>8820314
What does it mean to be a "real man" to you?
>>8820328
What's your point? Not OP, by the way.
>>
>>8819999
OP, you are such aa fucking nigger loving faggot.
oh no, he eats meat and hunts. Strongly consider suicide.
>>
he said nigger! wow! xD
>>
>>8820172
>I browse imageboards so I'm a big boy
Blow me, you cuckservative faggot
>>
>>8820040
>caring about fakeness on reality TV
I don't watch Kitchen Nightmares to see the real world, I watch it to see a man go apeshit over old beans.
>>
>>8820122
>being this insecure
I've never met a right winger who isn't ridiculously over masculine to compensate for insecurity
I've also never met a right winger who could hold down a woman.
>>
>>8819999
jesus you are fucking pathetic
>>
>>8820342

Whys it matter if you kill the animal personally, if the a thing has to die before you eat it, regardless?
>>
>>8820051
You're thinking of kamie Oliver, mate.
>>
>>8820040
UK version is better.

It's like nature documentaries. They dumb the US version down immensely.
>>
>>8820084
>not realising sharks balance our ecosystems
Too complicated for you?
>>
File: common pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
common pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>I buy my meat from the supermarket, where no animals are harmed!
>>
>>8819999
Are you a nigger? Because this is a nigger thread
>>
>>8820314
I can't actually tell what's happening from this shitty GIF.
>>
>>8819999
>Right-wing fuckhead
Do you think your meat magically appears packaged in the grocery store for your convenient consumption?

Shit bait but excellent digits, 4/10
>>
>>8820312
>leftist as it gets
>follow regulations
poseur
>>
>>8820592
Is this some strange /pol/ definition of "leftist"? I mean it's not a real political definition so it could literally mean anything, so I'm asking.
>>
>>8820605
/pol/ knows nothing about politics. Vox populi.
>>
>>8820620
>Vox populi.

Semper insaniae proxima sit.
>>
OP is incredibly butthurt over being punched in the mouth at Berkeley
>>
>>8820560
He popped out the bunny's innards like a tube of toothpaste. Get glasses, nerd.
>>
>it' a /ck/ argues about the ecology and politics of hunting yet both sides clearly know nothing about either subject
you fucks need to spend more time on /out/ to perfect your arguments
>>
>>8820605
I'm not from /pol/, I'm from /o/.
Leftists are anti-authority unless you're trotskyist or similar scum in which case you're just an evil fascist with a different flag.
>>
>>8820657
>words

Okay. Go back to /o/.
>>
>>8820636
*omnino rabidus?
I don't understand what was meant by that.
>>
>>8820657
the modern left are explicitly trotskyists bro
>>
>>8820660
Why
Sorry if I made you mad, please let me stay on your board.
>>
>>8820657
What makes you think that?
>>
>>8820668
>Why

Because you don't understand any of the words you're using. It's just noise.
>>
hunting, for centuries, was almost as common as cooking itself. if you eat animals, you shouldnt be ashamed of hunters
>>
>>8820686
Oh so you're a fucking yank with skewed political definitions.
You really must have been smacked in the mouth at Berkeley.
>>
>>8820727
>Oh so you're a fucking yank
No.
>skewed political definitions.
No. Hence why I'm annoyed with your words. Please go back to /o/ and then spend some spare time to learn the words you are using until you understand how to use them in a way that makes sense.
>>
>>8820727
He's right tho.
>>
>>8820075
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>8819999
>Anyone else lost a lot of respect for this fuck after he started going out and hunting birds and killing them with his bare hands?
no, i hunt. my argument is that its more humane to hunt. i take a bird that has lived a free life and shoot it, killing it, almost always, instantly. i take what i need, most of the body, and leave whatever is left out on a branch for the hawk near my house to eat. this makes more sense than raising birds in tight cages and treating them poorly until death. you also get fresher meat, and you can taste the difference.
>>
>>8820773
The difference is tougher meat with a gamey flavor. The problem that people have with modern meat is that its literally perfect. Fuck the animal and how it lived. Its meant to be food.
>>
File: 87.png (240KB, 498x337px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
240KB, 498x337px
>>8820798
>literally perfect
have you grown so weak from modern nurturing that you find yourself disgusted by real food? are you so weak that you cant stand food at its highest form, food that is only from the land? without human intervention? can you even handle a winter without getting sick?

keep your nuggets and premade dinners, i have transcended above that lifestyle
>>
>>8820657
Idiot. I'm the leftist hunter and recognize the requirement to control the hunt or you end up with a country similar to those in asia where the largest freshwater fish you'll catch is a 4 inch minnow.

You're just actually a right wing corporate fascist posing as an imbecilic leftist.
>>
>>8820804
I cook professionally. Local and actually free range food is nice to say, but the fact is that the mass-produced stuff is almost always better and way more consistent.
>>
>>8820075
if this is true, that's fucked. at least he still wants to bad finning though.

either way, he can still cook; asshole or not. and he helps me sound like i know what i'm doing in the kitchen

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
I wish I had ramsays work ethic.
>>
>>8819999
>disagrees with vegans
>believes that people should know where your food comes from.

Naw, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>8820230
He's asking if you're either European or Hindi.
>>
>>8819999

Marco Pierre White was a thatcherite
>>
>>8820830
>the fact is that the mass-produced stuff is almost always better
subjective

by professional do you mean applebees or chilis?
>>
File: alsowork.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
alsowork.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>8821103
Applebees.
>>
>>8821107
so thats a yes right?
>>
>>8821361
what?
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (90KB, 803x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
90KB, 803x483px
>>8819999
>and killing them with his bare hands

Does he slowly strangle them? Punch them to death? Tear their wings off before shoving his fingers beneath their rib-cage and rip their beating hearts out?

If he's quickly breaking their necks I don't see what your problem is.
>>
>>8820773
>leave whatever is left out on a branch for the hawk

For some reason, I'm not sure why, I laughed my ass off at that.
>>
>>8821058

Oh right. In that case, I'm neither.
>>
>>8819999
how is hunting right-wing you vapid shit?
>>
OP is a ball-less faggot, finish your transition already.

Anyway when's this years season of Master Chef start already?
>>
>>8820560
Bunny shitting he guts out
>>
>>8820358
No cunt, you just think that right wingers are as vocal about their beliefs after left wingers. You've met plenty of right wingers, you just don't know it.
>>
>>8819999
Gordon Ramsay has done more for sustainable fishing and shark preservation than any other celebrity.

If he wants to catch a puffin in a net or shoot a goddamn pigeon, he can.
>>
>>8820049
Kek
>>
>>8822453
>Gordon Ramsay has done more for sustainable fishing and shark preservation than any other celebrity.

Lol no, Yao Ming has done way more than Ramsay
>>
>>8819999
what is that retarded pose lmao
>>
>>8819999
>WAAAAAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! MOMMY, THE ANGRY FOOD MAN IS HUNTING! MUH FEELINGS!!!
>>
File: dinner.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>go to yelp page of one ramsays restaurants
>find shittiest photo of food
>tweet the "dinner I just cooked" to him

let's see if we can get him to roast his own food
>>
File: 1491802199242.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1491802199242.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>8819999
>shot a fuddgun
>wow what a right wing faggot
you are next-level retarded
>>
OP is literally a faggot for once
>>
>>8819999

This bait post is pretty good, it's board relevant and also contains elements of politics and vegetarianism

Overall I give it an 9
>>
>>8819999
Nice troll. Most of your food was living at some point. And I don't think this guy was ever a vegan chef.
>>
>>8819999
>lose respect to someone because he hunts

hmm, wouldn't that work the opposite way?
If I know that someone hunts it's own food I will respect him more than I did before
>>
>>8824471
>For once
>>
>>8820112
/k/ here, post it, faggot

While you're at it, post your 1RMs in squat, DL, and bench
>>
>>8820122
>>8820103
neat falseflag
otherwise gb2r
>>
>>8824478
>hunting for meat deserves respect

Of course it does, be it rightest, leftest or in betweenest. The worst part of the hunt for me is the kill. The butchering is just mechanical. Pulling the trigger or releasing the bowstring is a deliberate, willfull act that extinguishes the life of a living being and seeing it die is not enjoyable. But I'd be a complete hypocrite if I ran away from it, and relied instead on an underpaid illegal immigrant named Jose to kill and butcher my meat because I can't face up to the death of the animal I consume. I take responsibility for my choices. Does /ck/?
>>
>>8824610

I've always been kind of pissed at my evil baby boomer mother because she eats the meat of multiple different kinds of animals every single day but throws a bitch fit when I want to clean fish I catch in the backyard and then a double bitchfit when I want to fry the filets up in the kitchen

I suggested that it's really disrespectful to treat animals like a faceless commodity but it only creates more bitching
>>
>>8824127
Well that meat sure needs some roasting, it's practically raw.
>>
>>8824636
I think that's a serious issue that should be addressed. Your mom, and mine too btw, think the processing of the meat they consume should be hidden away as if it's something shameful, when in fact you're celebrating and crediting their life by cleaning or butchering it to get the most benefit from it. Shoving that responsibility off on Jose, because, "eww, gross," is beyond hypocrisy. As I said, the cleaning of fish or butchering of birds and mammals is mechanical. The kill always hurts when I see them die, though. That's why it's important to face it.
>>
>>8820025
Getta load o' this pea-brain o'a here
>>
>>8820312
>trophy hunters are the scum of the earth
They're the only ones who actually put their money into wildlife preservation efforts. Many endangered species would have been poached to extinction had it not been for wildlife preservationists and their donors, big game trophy hunters. The white rhinoceros would be extinct had it not been for these hunters supporting their continued existence. Your way means all of Africa's dumb niggers would have poached them all to death by now to sell their horns to chink merchants who want to sell dick medicine.
>>
>>8820746
Opinion discarded
>>
>>8824875
OK, fine. Go fucking kill an endangered species for it's head or hide. Look yourself in the mirror in the morning when you fantasize that you look like Hemingway, and say, "I like what I see there, and I'm a masculine male, that kills mah things for pretty trophies".

I can't do it. I'll kill for meat, but not the ostentatious display of a human peacock for some kind of a accolades from idiots who never even saw a deer in the wild.
>>
File: tumblr_ohk7z2LSKW1s2y1m1o2_1280.jpg (186KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohk7z2LSKW1s2y1m1o2_1280.jpg
186KB, 1280x853px
>>8820103
>people like this really exist
come back to ck/ once you finally eat something that isnt thrown to you from the chute that leads to the shithole basement you live in
>>
>>8825009
You didn't adress a single point of his, nice argument.
>>
>>8821696
Nothing wrong with doing any of those desu
>>
>>8820055
the right can't really afford to do it since most of the media leans left.
>>
>>8825009
Did you actually read his fucking post?
>>
>>8820075
wew lad. both the right and left cover a huge spectrum. you'd be on the retarded side no matter political orientation.
>>
>>8820025
>real
>>
>>8819999
lol OP is a cuck
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.