[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a grilled cheese. I actually used real cheese. I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (885KB, 2547x1963px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885KB, 2547x1963px
I made a grilled cheese.
I actually used real cheese.
I actually cooked it on a grill.
If I can do it /ck/ then so can you (unless you live in a country were you can't get cheese).
Why do you struggle with this?
>>
>>8819122
what countries do not have cheese?
>>
File: 1483436075626.jpg (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483436075626.jpg
113KB, 500x375px
>>8819130
america for example

>>8819122
holy cow
thats how it is done
I try it the next time
>>
>>8819122
Lighting up a pound of charcoal to make a single sandwich is asinine.
And normal people don't keep tanks of explosive gas next to their house, so the rest of us aren't going to create a metric ton of pollutants and smoke out the neighborhood because we watched an episode of good eats and wanted to brag about it on a chinese forum.
>>
>>8819142
I did not use a pound of charcoal.
>>
>>8819151
Well that's like 15-20 pieces, so how much exactly did you use?
Propane? Be my guest, I won't bother you for using propane, I just personally don't keep explosives near to the gas line coming into my house.
>>
>>8819140
>america
Well the USA more specifically, some retarded rule about non pasteurised eggs or something.
>>
And how is this hard? This thread is the equivelant of me posting hurr durr I just wiped my own arse.
>>
>>8819142
Quite the contrary, I never think about pollutants, nor care to

Damn good sandwiches and food for temporary satisfaction wins out any benefits children of my children could have desu
>>
>>8819142
Grills come in both gas and electric forms Anon.
And since they are usually integrated into a cooker or hob they never require anything so obtuse as coal or bottled gas.

Nice try faggot.
>>
>>8819186
Me either but at least cook a steak and some vegetables if you're firing the grill up, don't be so wasteful as to cook just two slices of bread with whatever the fuck that orange stuff is in the middle.
If you did do this, I retract and implore you to carry on.
>>
>>8819122
I have a sandwich press. Fuck grilling it, that takes forever.
>>
>>8819327
i got one of those for my 18th birthday, first i thought it was a joke and for quite a while i was kind of upset that my mother wasted money on one of these when we already had one of the "triangle toast" sandwich makers, i have no idea what you call them in english.

then i tried it once and the difference was pretty big, it tastes much better this way. you can also put more stuff inside of your toast. you can even make sandwiches with 3 or 4 or even more slices of toast.
i never tried cooking anything else with it though. mine can even be made flat so you can put stuff on both surfaces.
>>
>>8820004
I think mine turns off the heat when it's open, but it's got flat surfaces top and bottom, all non-stick, and stays completely level.

It's awesome. Just gotta be careful because it doesn't seal the edges.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.