[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're inside a small grocery, deli, or meat shop. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: relish.jpg (642KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
relish.jpg
642KB, 2448x3264px
You're inside a small grocery, deli, or meat shop.

You see some jars of homemade mustard, relish, tomato sauce, whatever.

It's like $5 a jar but it's not something you can get in any of the big grocery store chains.

How likely are you to buy it?
>>
>>8818668
No chance.
Botulism exists.
>>
>>8818670
You're the reason kids nowadays need to go to hospital over a fucking cold.
>>
>>8818672
Not for a cold, a GP can treat that.
>>
I know the "just make your own!!" squad will arrive soon but wouldn't the point be to see how someone else does it?
>>
>>8818674
No they can't. Cold is a virus with no cure. You can get medicine to remedy some of the symptoms at most supermarkets without clogging up health services anyway.
>>
I would but it wouldn't ever happen where i live.

So many laws stopping anyone from producing food from home and then the whole thing about cost of shelf space and other red tape.

I have people with bees up my street, they sell raw honey which is awesome, my auntie makes Xmas pudding that hangs under her house all year and she can't keep up with demand.
>>
>>8818668
Yeah I'd buy, worth it for relish and a decent jar i can reuse.
>>
>>8818689
you realize you're a faggot and no one comes to /ck/ to listen to you bitch though, right?
>you're the reason there's no free speech left!
please just go to a bar if you want to bitch about stuff you're making up anyway
>>
>>8818668
0%, food safety concerns
>>
>>8818670
>>8818704
That's bullshit if you buy food from a grocery store at all, considering how often major food recalls happen.
>>8818668
>mustard
>relish
>tomato sauce
All of these are high-acid foods to begin with. You guys are fucking pussies, god damn.
>>
>>8818670
>botulism
>acidic environment

Fucking idiot.
>>
If there's a sample I could try maybe.
>>
>>8818848
This, I'd ask for a sample and then break all the jars and run away shouting obscenities about sandniggers
>>
>>8818857
no you wouldn't.
>>
>>8819010
wow you really showed him
>>
>>8819018
wow he really showed that storeowner
>>
not very, it's been my experience that they're made from the cheapest and shittiest ingredients available. I'd love to pay $5 a jar for a decent tomato sauce, but they're made out of a regect case of canada's finest hybrids. The amish and mennonites are the worst, selling normals disgusting or even toxic foods isn't a sin and we're all going to hell anyways, so who cares.
>>
>>8819030
The amish and mennonites don't use synthetic chemicals on their vegetables, numbnuts. They grow food the way it was done before big chemical bought off Congress.
>>
>>8818668
nope, strictly on the fact that it looks like jarred vomit
>>
>>8819148
They package some of that stuff and sell it around here, like poison wheat noodles.
They also put fucking equal and splenda in sandwich bags, tie them up and sell them. They're not marked up, it's just really fucking weird. The rest of their shit is really good like broccoli cheese soup powder, that I can't get or make otherwise.
Except the butter, which is terrible tasting.

So they're not forbidden from selling chemicals to people, and they don't sell us their vegetables at all, but some of their stuff is good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.