[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have a photo of mine so here's a random breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Burger-King-EGGNORMOUS-Burrito.jpg (17KB, 520x233px) Image search: [Google]
Burger-King-EGGNORMOUS-Burrito.jpg
17KB, 520x233px
I don't have a photo of mine so here's a random breakfast burrito. For me, I like to scramble some eggs in taco sauce, scramble up some breakfast sausage, and in the burrito wrap I put the eggs, sausage, yellow rice, Mexican blend shredded cheese, and taco sauce. It's fucking delicious. Personally I don't like onions and peppers so that's why I don't add any. What do you guys prefer in your breakfast burrito?
>>
File: Belgian Choclate waffle.jpg (198KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Belgian Choclate waffle.jpg
198KB, 1600x1200px
>>8818471

I've never had one. Mexican flavors in the morning would be too much to process. It would feel like no breakfast at all.

I need syrups and pastries and fruits and creams. I need breakfast flakes or egg yolks and fried pork.

That's breakfast for me, not some nutty salsa and tortilla.
>>
>>8818471
Burritos are not a breakfast item.

kys
>>
>>8818533
They can be if you want them to be
>>
>>8818532
I'm not much of a sweet tooth, I never find myself craving pastries. Always meat, cheese and bread of some sort. Like bagels and such.
>>
I like a perfectly cooked folded egg, some juicy bacon, fantasticly seasoned breakfast sausage, a hash brown that tastes how the sun feels and my choice of ketchup or brown sauce. Maybe I'll have an ice cold coca cola, or maybe one of the amazing McCafe beverages (Available all day)

You could say I live the McDonalds lifestyle
>>
I just drink some tea, a few toasted bread with jam and butter, and a cup of orange juice
that is basically my breakfast
>>
>>8818718
>tea
Are you cute?
>>
>>8818724
I have big shoulders and back, also a lot of beard yet I feel cute and want a gf that is into soft femdom
>>
>>8818471
Why don't you come back when you have a photo then you faggot? Quit wasting everyone's time with this low effort shit
>>
>>8818737
You have that short of an attention span that you need an attractive photo to engage in conversation?
I'll post one in an hour when I make breakfast you cuck
>>
>>8818471
Chorizo, small omelette folded with the borrito sauce and peppers
>>
What the fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
>>8818755
You tell me, didn't even notice a problem?
>>
>>8818744
We're waiting, faggot.
>>
>>8818744
You're talking about something you make at home regularly, have the fucking courtesy to snap a photo before making a thread about it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.