[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Food tips. Next time you cook a meal. Throw a pinch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: SbFdIDbp.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SbFdIDbp.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
ITT: Food tips.

Next time you cook a meal. Throw a pinch of salt in the mix.
>>
>>8817130
Need to whip up a dessert in a hurry? Open a bag of Oreos and dump them on the floor and eat them off the floor like an animal you piece of shit.
>>
>>8817130
pro tip: also add a pinch of pepper
>>
I'm trying to cut down on my sodium though OP.

Spices are your friends.
>>
Kosher for the win!
>>
>>8817130
>>8817139
this is some next level shit
>>
>>8817130
Use sea salt instead
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>8817130
Salt? Um I prefer my food mild, thanks.Grilled chicken breast is already spicy enough.
>>
>>8817130
next time, peel your banana before eating
>>
File: file.png (740KB, 3500x2136px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
740KB, 3500x2136px
trouble eating soup? try using this
>>
>>8817130
Don't feel odd about having a drink at room temperature. You may actually prefer the taste of soda that's been out of the fridge than one that's ice cold.
>>
>>8817187
>he doesn't eat the peel
But anon, the skin is where the nutrients are!
>>
>>8817203
You should seriously consider rehab if that's actually true. You have a sugar problem if that level of sweetness is pleasant to you.
>>
File: giant-dinosaur-nuggets-128119.jpg (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giant-dinosaur-nuggets-128119.jpg
44KB, 200x200px
Kids are hungry and complaining about dinner? Lock them in the attic and eat these while you laugh at there cries of pain and anguish.
>>
File: 162509-131-9D36AD0E[1].jpg (98KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
162509-131-9D36AD0E[1].jpg
98KB, 900x675px
On a hot day, I like to add a few cubes of ice to a glass of water. The ice lowers the temperature of the water which in turn cools you down a bit. This also works with juice, soda, and even coffee! ( make sure the coffee is already cool).
>>
File: slap-chop-as-seen-on-tv.jpg (14KB, 326x325px) Image search: [Google]
slap-chop-as-seen-on-tv.jpg
14KB, 326x325px
>>8817130
Clean your Slap Chop™ quickly by slicing up an old wet sponge.
>>
File: chicken stock.jpg (89KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
chicken stock.jpg
89KB, 960x640px
To intensify the richness of your chicken broth or chicken stock, add chicken. For a more exotic broth or stock, add vegetables.
>>
>>8817223
If you eat shit like that you will be the next one to cry in pain and anguish.

>>8817238
Didn't know that. Sounds amazing. I'll try it the next time.
>>
>>8817137
*a animal
>>
>>8817130
what is the healthiest brand of salt?
>>
File: Refrigerator.jpg (63KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Refrigerator.jpg
63KB, 1200x1200px
>>8817130
Grocery stores HATE this: One simple kitchen item will keep your leftovers fresh for DAYS!
>>
>>8817139
another pro tip: there is more than one spice and they all taste different
>>
>>8817263
Personally, I prefer Aryan salt.
>>
>>8817130
I used to not get the hype about food but then i realized you had to chew and taste it instead of swallowing it all at once. Now I enjoy eating and can also suck a dick like none other.
>>
remove the red skin from bologna before eating.
>>
>>8817721
This is a meme. The casing is totally fine to eat.
>>
Want to have a good hamburger? Next time, try putting the patty between some buns.
>>
>>8817211
It's just as sweet when it's cold, the temperature doesn't change anything.
>>
>>8817263
pink himalayan sea salt desu senpai
>>
Save time by drinking liquor straight from the bottle.
>>
In professional circles "chefs" often put food on a heated surface before consuming it.
>>
Have family and friends removed all sharp objects from easy reach? Next time, try eating a couple of whole nutmegs.
>>
>>8817130
mix milk, flour, and vitamin pills into little balls and you can survive for weeks; vitamin balls
>>
Enough gravy can make even the blandest meals a soggy inedible piece of shit
>>
>>8817655
>there is one more spice and it tastes different.
... Um, is it Tobasco?
>>
>>8818035
No, that's one of the four mother sauces
>>
>>8818039
Is sugar a spice?
>>
>>8818049
Yes, but it's technically a sub-domain within salt

The other spice is paprika, or, as it's known among experts, Hungaryspice
>>
If you toss your spagetthi in boiling water and wait a few minutes, they taste much better than without this advanced procedure.
>>
My secret ingredient is a dash of water.
>>
Next time you're on /ck/, post food tips!
>>
It's easier to eat foot when it's on a plate as opposed to eating it off the floor or countertop
>>
>>8817130
FUCK.

I just did this OP it came out great.
>>
If you find yourself burning the roof of your mouth, lips and tongue on hot food items? Try blowing on them first. This usually cools them enough to be eaten safely. This same trick also works for hot liquids like soup and tea.
>>
>>8817263
Adderall
>>
I you drink a lot of softdrinks you will likely become obese.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.