[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father would only eat rare beef. And, from him, I learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

My father would only eat rare beef. And, from him, I learned a great ordering technique.

When the waiter/waitress asked him how he would like his steak cooked, he would say, "I would like my steak cooked...", and then pause. He wouldn't say anything until the server stopped writing, and looked at him. Once dad had, and held, eye contact, he would grin, and say, with the slightest of a nod from his head, "rare", while looking the server straight in the eyes.

And, after the meal, he would make the effort to thank the waiter/waitress for insuring that his meal was prepared to his liking, (often, personally giving a few extra bucks to the person, as tip addendum). And, he would ask our server to pass along his thanks to the entire kitchen staff.

With this method, it was very seldom that he was ever put in the position of sending his order back.

Even when, rarely, his order was overcooked, our server seemed to always be at our table, asking if his steak was cooked to his liking. Again, if he paused, looked at his steak, and cocked his head just a bit to the side, the server was always more than happy to bring him another steak, properly cooked.

I saw this method work in restaurants that we frequented, and restaurants in which we were first timers. And, I've adopted this method. For some reason, it works.

Yoroshiku,
Andy
>>
you and your dad sound like fags
>>
>>8816898
/thread
>>
>>8816889
Your da is one smart and charming morhafucka.
>>
>>8816889
Did he tip with a rip, too?
>>
>>8816889
>Even when, rarely, his order was overcooked
>rarely
>>
Is this from reddit?
>>
if you don't mind being a weird asshole you could just scream rare rare RARE. it'd be no more rude and spare everyone some time dealing with you
>>
rarefags > welldonefags

ofc if you want a steak you should just make it at home, cheaper and you only have yourself to blame if you fuck it up
>>
>>8816889
When I used to wait tables I hated people who were fucking full of themselves like you and your autistic dad. Good way to ensure your food or drink gets fucked with. My favorite was getting some sweat from under my nutsack on my fingers and swirling them in your drink
>>
>>8816898
fpbp
>>
your dad was a bit of a knobhead, sorry mate
>>
File: 1465116042386.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
1465116042386.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
>>8816889
>>8816898
FPBP
>>
>>8817168
You risk felony aggravated assault charges because you wanted to have a giggle and tell your friends on 4chan about it?

For some reason I fail to believe you.
Mods can quite literally give your IP over and have the cops show up at your door for admitting to a felony here, bud.
>>
File: ohf4r3 ebh.jpg (40KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
ohf4r3 ebh.jpg
40KB, 479x356px
>>8818936
boy am i laffin
>>
>>8816889
>Once dad had and held, eye contact, he would grin.
He is flirting with the waitress, you autist.
Your dad sounds like a total douche.

>And, I've adopted this method.
Now you are also flirting with waiters and waitresses? But unknowingly...
I can't even...
>>
>>8818936
>Mods can quite literally give your IP over and have the cops show up at your door for admitting to a felony here, bud.
>swirling nutsack sweat
>felony
wew
>>
>>8816889
Your dad is an asshole.
>>
>>8816889
Your dad is a fucking retard
>>
>>8818940
>>8819067
Yes friendos, this is a class 1 felony in most of the US.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
>>
>>8819103
A bit of ball sweat isn't going to put anyone at danger of death or bodily injury or create a circumstance that manifests extreme indifference to such risk.
>>
>>8819120
I will happily force myself to vomit on your restaurant floor and get you jailed for a decade if I find a pube in my food. You don't have to kill me or harm me for the ten year sentence, just make me feel ill.

Enjoy your employment after getting a felony.

Also you aren't allowed to discuss or advocate breaking the law on this website.
>>
>>8819129
Jesus wept! Are all Americans as retarded as you?
>>
>yoroshiku
kill yourself, andy
>>
>>8818936
Yeah just like all those stories you always hear about cops busting down anon's doors to arrest them for things they said on 4chan? Sure it happens all the time, pal.
>>
>>8819203
they are. it's just swept under the rug so 4chan can survive. how do you think law firms specializing in copyrights make their money?
>>
>>8819129
most of the people who work in restaurants are convicted felons anyway, why else would they be working there lmao
>>
>>8816889
Faggots, the both of you. A pox on both your houses!
>>
>>8817168
people like you should hit the gas showers
fucking with people's food is bullshit
>>
>>8818936
Mods can't do this but you can, anon.
>>
>>8816889
So, when you and your dad fuck, who is the bottom and who is the top?
>>
at least we know where OP got his autism
>>
>>8818936
Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF 4CHAN YOU LAME ASS WHITEKNIGHT FUCKING FAG
>>
>>8819103

NO ONE CARES FAGGOT

CALL THE FUCKING VOPS

ILL STILL SPIT IN UR FUCKING DRINK

PUSSY
>>
>>8819129
>Also you aren't allowed to discuss or advocate breaking the law on this website.
This site is basically built on hate speech and threats of harm, you really think we give a fuck?
>>
>>8816889
Your dad sounds pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>8816889
This is almost as good as Doublemint Dave.
>>
>>8819696
>Why You Should Never Tip: The Thread
>>
It's a good thread.
About how you pick your retail or waitress work only in certain thoughtfully chosen neighborhoods.
>>
>>8818936
Fuck off you paranoid faggot and stop stinking up this board. Unless you're posting pedo shit no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>8819129
Pretty much this. Enjoy your range ban, OP.

>>8819760
>we
Says the reddit tourist that discovered ck a week ago.
>>
>>8820588
Leave me out of this

Yoroshiku,
Andy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.