[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey seekay I have two of pic related in my fridge and am wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Hey seekay I have two of pic related in my fridge and am wondering what's the best way to cook them? What would you have them with?
>>
>>8814271

Go to the Hillshire Farms website, they have a ton of recipes. The one I like is the pasta dish with heavy cream.
>>
>>8814276
Not a bad idea, I'll check it out
>>
>>8814271
simply sara just uploaded a great bean recipe using some!
>>
>>8814310
>>
>>8814271
Make some basic sauteed potatoes and onions with black pepper and salt, then top it with warm sauerkraut and pan-fried sausage slices.
Mahlzeit!
>>
File: 1406582085354.jpg (32KB, 366x321px)
1406582085354.jpg
32KB, 366x321px
>>8814271
Just toss the whole thing in a pan on the stove. Or cut it into medallions if that's what you like.
>>
File: IMG_8471.jpg (34KB, 480x296px)
IMG_8471.jpg
34KB, 480x296px
>>8814271
For me, it's sausage and sauerkraut
>>
>>8814271
sour kraut and fried potatoes. Not healthy but what the fuck.
>>
>>8814271
- buy jar of pickles WITHOUT VINEGAR. May be difficult to find, but the vinegar kind is absolutely no go. Bubbies make them, pic related.
- drain pickle juice into a container, you can filter it through a sieve if you wish.
- grate 2-3 pickles finely
- slice kiełbasa into 3-4mm thick slices (all amounts are per one in your picture)
- peel 2 large or 3 medium potatoes, cut them into about 3/4" cubes
- peel 2-3 medium carrots, cut into 3/4" pieces
- toss sliced kiełbasa into a big pot (non-stick best) with some oil, fry the slices well until brown on medium high
- once browned, pour 1.5 litre of water into the pot
- pour the pickle juice in too, there should be about 500-750ml of it in the jar
- add 2-3 peeled cloves of garlic, about a teaspoon worth of black peppercorns, and optionally 2-3 grains of all spice and one bay leaf
- add the carrot pieces too
- bring to boil, reduce heat to medium low, simmer for 15 minutes
- add potatoes, bring back to boil, then simmer again about 20 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are soft
- add the grated pickles, stir well
- try the broth, add salt to taste if you need, or no more than a teaspoon of soy sauce to bring the flavour out (though your mom and grandma may kick you out of the house if they see you do that)
- whiten the soup with 1 to 1.5 cup of thick sour cream
- stir until the sour cream is dissolved, then boil for another 5 minutes
- serve and garnish with fresh chopped dill

Best served with a grilled slice of sourdough bread rubbed with a fresh clove of garlic. If you can't grill then butter a slice of sourdough on both sides with unsalted( butter, then pan fry it on both sides until nicely brown.

There you go, a traditional style sour Polish soup, kinda similar to żurek but not exactly like it because you don't use fermented rye starter. Enjoy.

Also FYI this kiełbasa is utter shite, but still best I can get here in Cali without ordering from fucking Chicago.

t. Polak in Murrica
>>
>>8814702
It should look kind of like this.
>>
>>8814271
Buy a box of water crackers, I like the kind with black pepper in them personally, and a block of sharp cheddar. Grill your sausage up nice and crisp, get a good char on the skin. Cut the grilled kielbasa into bite-sized chunks. Slice your cheese. Assemble in this order: Cracker on bottom, cheddar in the middle, sausage chunk on top. Eat a whole plate of them between you and a couple good friends and a bottle of red wine.
>>
Red beans and rice
>>
Any pasta, any sauce. Rice and grilled onions too.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 225x225px)
download (1).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>
>>8814271
slice it up and cook it on stove low heat mixture of black currant jelly and mustard
>>
File: o.jpg (56KB, 1000x750px)
o.jpg
56KB, 1000x750px
motherfucker that isn't kielbasa

this is kielbasa
>>
>>8815306
no, it:s not
>>
I like to cut them up in thin slices and fry them with saurkraut and put some fresh shredded cheese on it like some kind of German meat nachos.
>>
>pork turkey beef

so gross. I'd only eat sausage made with 100% high quality pork meat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.