[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm allergic to legumes but I want more sources of protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yLmTPfPTxj-8.png (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
yLmTPfPTxj-8.png
21KB, 300x250px
I'm allergic to legumes but I want more sources of protein in my diet.

What else can I eat besides Chicken?

Also what type of Fish would you recommend as a best source for protein?
>>
File: BC2AX.jpg.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BC2AX.jpg.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>8813412
Fage 0% (Greek yogurt) has 130 calories per serving and 23g of protein. Tastes like sour cream.

Servings are huge too. A tub of this size has 4 servings. You could eat the whole thing for only 520 calories and 92 grams of protein.

You could also add mix-ins like granola.
>>
>>8813439
cocoa powder + aspartame tastes good.
>>
Legumes are the only high-protein plant foods. A few nuts, seeds and grains are moderate in protein, but almost all of these sources are somewhat deficient in lysine and sulfurous amino acids like methionine.
So therefore the only thing left is meat, fish and dairy.
>>
>>8813439
It's funny how quickly you get used to the taste though. I eat that shit straight out of the tub.
>>
>>8813439

Useful. My family usually gets Chobani.

>>8813445

I'm trying to stray away from sugar. Also doesn't aspartame cause cancer...?

>>8813454

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to. FeelsBadMan

But yeah, any fish in particular rich in protein?
>>
>>8813412
Red meat.
>>
>>8813412
Put some roasted flax seeds into greek yoghurt mixed with a spoon or two of whey powder, that should cover your protein needs
>>
>>8813412
>I'm allergic to legumes
Yes...

Fatfuck detected.
>>
>>8813412
Have you tried eating meat other than chicken? Beef or lamb?
>>
>>8813412
Clams. Similar protein content compared to chicken, but more nutritious.
>>
>>8813412
Quinoa.
>>
>>8815180
>being allergic to beans makes you fat
/ck/ everybody.
>>
>>8813412
>I'm allergic to legumes

Doesn't exist.
>>
>>8813412
Cottage cheese.

The breakfast part of my diet consists mostly of pasta or Mie mixed in with loads of cottage cheese. Nothing srs, just 100gr. a day.

It does fill you up with protein though and best of all; it's cheap as fuck and tasty.

You might wanna add other ingredients like baked mushrooms, tomato sauce or other cheese as well. Shit's real good.

I started having this for breakfast when I had this night job starting at 4AM, when I came home around 9:30 I was due for a second breakfast. Damn did it feel good.

Although I was really tired it was decent work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.