[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see pizza in box on the ground outside >have to wait for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-14-01-39-08-1130159975.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-14-01-39-08-1130159975.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>see pizza in box on the ground outside
>have to wait for everyone else to leave before I can seize it

Free food is the best. I'm so glad no one came along and got the pizza while I bided my time.
>>
>buy pizza
>cum on it and leave it on the ground
>record some fat loser pick it up and walk away
>>
>>8811331
>Being this jealous of my pizza

It's actually good BTW, better then I expected for streetpizza. Sucks I had to wait though but last time I pulled food out of the trash people looked at me weird.
>>
>>8811322
how much do you weigh OP?
>>
I used to eat Little Caesars out of my work's breakroom. The store was right next to a Little Caesars, people were always leaving free pizza out but sometimes it got thrown away.

I wasn't homeless, or starving, or even pressed for money. I just didn't want the food to go to waste.
>>
>>8811346
Whoops, meant to say breakroom trash can.
>>
>>8811345
Like 140 or 150. I haven't been to wal-mart recently to check.
>>
>>8811343
>It's actually good BTW
You're welcum.
>>
>>8811357
Okay you're being ridiculous. It was probably a female who left it behind because they aren't even good at eating and men don't just leave pizza behind. And women don't have the necessary genitalia. So think a little before you post next time mister virgin.
>>
>>8811358
>going through these mental gymnastics to justify eating someone else's trash

Hahaha
>>
>>8811360
>set food on sidewalk
>suddenly it becomes inedible trash

You have a very perverted worldview.
>>
>>8811322
>food out on common room table
>have to wait until I am alone to seize it
I have so much free food in my room it's awesome
>>
>>8811363
This is some Richard Stallman eating shit off the bottom of his shoe kind of retarded.
>>
>>8811358
>It was probably a female who left it behind because they aren't even good at eating
Virgin stories.
>>
>>8811363
there's a reason someone gave up the pizza...
>>
>>8811366
>on common room table

They probably have CCTV cameras recording it all.
>>
>>8811322
I've eaten from the trash too
No need to be ashamed of that
>>
>>8811322
>See pizza on top of trash can at work in cafe
>Urge to open the box and maybe find a slice to devour
>Realize that it would be a very fat thing to do
>Still end up nudging the box on my way out to see if anything is in there
>>
I saw an unopened beer on my lunch break at work in the parking lot. if it wasn't my lunch break and during a heatwave I would've taken it
>>
>>8811704

could've should've would've fucking loser.
>>
File: 1424799952251.jpg (1MB, 2448x2505px) Image search: [Google]
1424799952251.jpg
1MB, 2448x2505px
>>8811322
A black man came up to me and offered me some cake once, black forest it was. Just got off work and starting walking to the c-train, and hey free cake. It tasted fine.
>>
>>8811755
I've heard of black forest cake, but this is ridiculous!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.