[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much water do you drink? i drink water all damn day and with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170413-204644.jpg (128KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-204644.jpg
128KB, 900x1600px
how much water do you drink? i drink water all damn day and with every meal unless dining out then its a cocktail or beer. is pic related too much?
>>
It's hard to drink too much water, though people do exaggerate how much water you need to drink to stay healthy.

I have coffee in the morning and herbal tea in the evening, beer / cocktail when going out. Other than that, it's always water.
>>
File: C9NuLcvUwAAzyX9.jpg (181KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9NuLcvUwAAzyX9.jpg
181KB, 975x1200px
What level are you?

I stay at championship levels, always.
>>
>>8810261
wtaf
>>
I'm between 3 and 4 constantly, though my water consumption is almost non-existent.

I do drink tea, and coffee possibly two to three cups in a day. Coffee is always black, no sugar or additives.

But through army basic training, I literally trained my body to go with barely any hydration, maybe drinking about 8 ounces a day, and was perfectly fine.
Nowadays, I drink water only really on a need basis, which is probably about 10 to 20 ounces per day or every other day.
>>
>>8810235
I drink several litres a day and I never had any health problem because of that. Just drink when you are thirsty.
Worst case is that you need some more minerals and a bit more salt than the average person.
>>
>>8810235
>>
>>8810261
>>8810299
This was posted it the University of Texas Longhorns football bathroom, if I understand correctly. To remind the football players to stay hydrated because whooooooooo it gets hot it ATX son
>>
>>8810261
>quit taking vitamins
>instantly win the championship
>longhorndumbass.bmp

Oh, that's from Texas.
>>
>>8810442
Hey Im not trying to say it's right or that they are a good team. But Texas is a sleeping Giant mark my owrds. Next season 7-5. Players start hydrating after that it's gonna be 10.win seasons again, couple more national championships by 2025 mark these words
>>
>>8810450
Screenshotted. Will embarrass you in 2025 pal. Wreck em Tech
>>
>>8810440
When in high heat you wanna drink lots of fluids and fats are pretty good (eggs, nuts, sausage, etc).

Carbs are a death sentence. A good example of that was on The Office when everyone had to run a marathon, Michael Scott pregamed with Fettucine Alfredo and nearly died.
>>
>>8810261
>you are headed to "area 51"

is this some sort of rape euphemism?
>>
>>8810471
I think Area 51 means the injured list at their football program
>>
At least two litres from tea and another in just straight up water
>>
>>8810351
Why is this a webm? Did you hut have this saved? Why was this made?
>>
I need to drink more water because i went to a doctor recently and he said my piss is so cloudy i'm about to have kidney stones if i don't
>>
>>8810584
To appreciate a good glass of pure water. Why else?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.