[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Its a you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, so you have to eat cereal for dinner episode
>>
>>8808041
>cereal
That's not real food, m8. Tuna sandwich and a salad is my go-to
>>
>>8808047
>That's not real food

Neither is tuna out of a can.
>>
>>8808048
Who said it came from a can?
>>
Just put it in a big bowl of water...takes like 10 minutesvto defrost you idiot. Less if you run the tap in the bowl
>>
>>8808061

It was an assumption. Why would you put good quality tuna in a sandwich?

If anon's tuna sandwich is not out of a can then I stand corrected, but I think the chance of that is very small.
>>
>>8808062

>Not letting the chicken defrost au natural de la room temp.
>""""""artificially"""""" defrosting the chicken with water

kys
>>
>>8808062

I regularly defrost whole chickens. It takes about two hours with gently running water.
>>
File: 51YubL3hHdL._SY300_.jpg.cf.jpg (27KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
51YubL3hHdL._SY300_.jpg.cf.jpg
27KB, 219x300px
>>8808074
For when I feel like treating myself with only the most premium of luxuries.
>>
>>8808121

Pouch, can, same shit. That stuff is cat food.
>>
>>8808149
Even cat food is better than a bowl of sugar.
>>
>>8808156

I'm not denying that, anon.
>>
>>8808041
that's why you make daily lists of everything you are supposed to do bitch
lists 4 lyfe i'll never forget
>>
>>8808041
lol just run it under hot water to separate the pieces then wrap that shit in foil and pop it in the oven at whatever temperature you want. its not hard
>>
>>8808074
Who gives a fuck anyway?

Tuna mayo kills
>>
>>8808041
Just cook it in a fucking pan with some water you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.