[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some foods everyone outside of where you lives fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What are some foods everyone outside of where you lives fucks up?

>Philly cheesesteak

Not that garbage with cheese whiz either. I've had cheesesteaks all around the US toted as "Philly" cheesesteaks and they always miss the mark on SOMETHING.
>>
Buffalo wings and beef on weck.

Most cheese steaks outside philly are crap but there is this restaurant in north carolina...im pretty sure its a front for an armenian smuggling ring...but what the fuck ever...

They do some fucking amazing cheesesteaks.
>>
>>8806322
Memiest meme food. It is the poutine of sandwiches.
>>
>>8806402

t. low test west coast cuck
>>
File: chicky.jpg (12KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
chicky.jpg
12KB, 250x145px
I've been to every restaraunt in my area but only McDonalds can get the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, right.
>>
>>8806322
I will definitely say that cheese steak or just steak sandwich is like roulette, only with a chamber full of bullets minus only one. It's really bad odds that it will be awesome! I totally agree. I think I'm done ordering a blackened ribeye sandwich off menus, or a cuban steak sandwich.

As far as the crappy cheez whiz goes, that is traditional, and almost everywhere I see that has it offers the alternative or real cheese per request. It's not the traditionalists fault that it's much improved if you use flavorful cheese instead! I like smoked provolone. At home I might combine asiago and some colby. I don't need a cheese sauce, the meat should be juicy enough.
>>
>>8806322

Pizza.
>>
>>8806322
Trying to find Southern food outside of the South.

Jesus fuck, y'all. Dry-ass fried chicken. Watery grits. Crock-pot barbecue. It's terrible.
>>
What's the best cheesesteak in Philly and why is it Dalessandros?
>>
>>8806322
Schnitzel
>>
>Not that garbage with cheese whiz either
Wait what? That's what Pat's and Geno's, the original Philly cheese steak spots use.
I wouldn't eat Whiz otherwise and I get mine with Whiz and a slice of another (real) cheese in it as well but that's how it's done.
>>
>>8806322
Considering Philly can't even agree on what has to be on a cheesesteak, your food opinions are invalid.
>>
>>8806555
Onions whiz wit is the gold standard of cheesesteaks
>>
>>8806425
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8806391
name
>>
>I've had cheesesteaks all around the US toted as "Philly" cheesesteaks and they always miss the mark on SOMETHING.

They're not in Philly. It's garbage food for garbage people.
>>
File: 468.jpg (80KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
468.jpg
80KB, 468x351px
>>8806440
Steve's or maybe Chinks got the best steak in Philly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.