[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why you're not paying $5 for a baked potato. ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: potato.jpg (49KB, 564x433px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
49KB, 564x433px
Explain why you're not paying $5 for a baked potato.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKxBIspSQ8
>>
No Wendy's nearby.
>>
because i'm not an idiot
you can get a whole sack of potatoes for 5$
>>
>>8804039

but you cant buy a bake for $5
>>
Why would you put blackberries on a potato? DARDT?
>>
>>8804844
>blackberries
Anon, I...
>>
>>8804000
Man, they really got better at making commercials.
Im glad I live in the future.
>>
>>8804000
There's a food truck that stops near my old job that sells baked potatoes for $6-9 each, and people line up for that shit. I know it's Manhattan but jesus christ people.
>>
>>8805346
Holy shit, what the fuck are they putting on those?
>>
File: 112682706.png (64KB, 360x501px) Image search: [Google]
112682706.png
64KB, 360x501px
>>8805396
Not even anything special.
>>
>>8805464
fucking rubes would buy this shit.
SAUCES:
mustard sauce
olive oil sauce
ketchup sauce
>>
>>8804000
What's the trick for making your potatoes burst like this? My baked potatoes always keep their shape and the skin doesn't even rupture
>>
>>8805655
You slit down the middle and then push the ends in.

Simple.

Just be careful not to cut down the sides too much, or the halves will fall apart.
>>
File: Baked-Potatoes.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Baked-Potatoes.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>8805655
>>8805773
this.
except i use a tablespoon and insert it into the top to make a small slit, then using your thumb and finger pinch the sides and press down.
if you notice in pic related you can see the pinch parks on the ends....
>>
>>8805655
another thing, an oven baked potato and a mic'ed one are two different things. If you oilive oil the skin, apply some kosher salt and wrap it in foil, the skin will crisp up a bit in the oven making it able to withstand some abuse. In the mic it just becomes very fragile and tears easily.
>>
>>8805655
Every other person responding to you has been wrong.

Here's the trick:
>bake potato
>cut off top of potato, giving you an "oval" of brown potato skin, which you set aside
>scrape everything out of potato, mash it up and mix with butter/cheese/other ingredients
>place oval of potato skin at bottom of potato to serve as a stepstool
>put everything you scraped out back into the potato, it will now be overflowing
>bake again and serve
>>
>>8805856
That's called the double baked jew
>>
>>8805856
t. Chef john
>>
>>8805856
baked potato != twice cooked potato
nigga please
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.