[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was eating an apple with a runny nose and I accidentally touched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: img_60161.jpg (140KB, 3253x2570px) Image search: [Google]
img_60161.jpg
140KB, 3253x2570px
I was eating an apple with a runny nose and I accidentally touched my nostrils to the apple as I was taking bite and it made me need to throw away the apple because I didn't want to eat my own snot. Is there perhaps a certain apple eating technique or a nose accessory that can get around this problem?
>>
Cut it into bite-size pieces, you intellectual failure.
>>
>>8803144
I hate doing that it takes longer to prepare the meal than to eat it.
>>
>>8803147
What about the time it takes to grow the apple? They don't leap out of factories fully formed you know.
>>
>>8803141
That's a lot of autism
>>
>>8803147

that's the only way to not get fat.
>>
>>8803150
That doesn't seem relevant.
>>
>>8803141
Do you have any idea how much snot you swallow in a day? A fucking gallon.
>>
>>8803214
yeah but that's involuntary consumption of snot. if I were to have eaten that apple it would have been voluntary snot consumption
>>
>>8803141
>he doesn't eat his own snot

I bet you wipe your nose on your arm you sick freak

Just put your boogers in your mouth the way nature intended
>>
slice chunks off with a knife and eat it a piece at a time
>>
>>8803141
hold the apple lower bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.