[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /ck/ Never been to this side of the chan before, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: boiledshrimp.jpg (45KB, 552x416px) Image search: [Google]
boiledshrimp.jpg
45KB, 552x416px
Hey, /ck/

Never been to this side of the chan before, but I had a question and thought why the fuck not

I just came into possession of a pound of boiled shrimp. I like shrimp, but not boiled. So I was looking up recipes on how to use it, and I'm wondering if I should cut down on cooking time since they're already cooked or what. I'd like to cook them in the oven so that they aren't so... juicy
>>
>>8802599
Why not try making it into a shrimp skampy pasta dish?
>>
>>8802605
I was thinking about that. There's a bacon shrimp dish with angel hair pasta that looks really good
>>
>>8802599
If they're already boiled you're gonna want to just reheat them. Any more than that and they'll go all tough and chewy. You're pretty much boned.
>>
>>8802611
Could I fry them in a pan maybe with some salt to pull some of the moisture out?
>>
>>8802599
Shrimp cakes, puffs, pancakes, dip, paste.
>>
>>8802616
I suppose you could, but I don't know why you'd want to make dry shrimp. I'd do what >>8802626
says.
>>
>>8802616
Why are you trying to make shrimp-jerky? Crushed, dried-shrimp is an excellent seasoning; but what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>8802651
I like them on the drier side, not jerky but not juicy like they are right now
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (33KB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
33KB, 276x260px
There's a weird amount of "I've just come in to possession of" or "I just acquired...etc." on /ck/.

The worst is those posts that are like "help /ck/ I've come in to possession of 17 pounds of turnips what can I make?"

It's weird desu
>>
I would make a dish similar to ceviche.
Chop up the shrimp, mix in pico de gallo, and stir in a mixture of olive oil and lime juice.
>>
>>8802700
>tfw craving a boiled salted turnip now
>>
>>8803073
I read that as "boiled salted trump"
>>
>>8803055
great sea urchin ceviche
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.