[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm housesitting for a friend and they have a nice kitchen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: smok.gif (134KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
smok.gif
134KB, 393x393px
I'm housesitting for a friend and they have a nice kitchen, I barely have one at all. What should I make now that I have the chance to do some real cookery?
>>
Tendies
>>
>>8802564
stop
>>
File: 1491957571683.png (201KB, 448x415px)
1491957571683.png
201KB, 448x415px
>>8802515
For you, it's the McChicken.
>>
a mess
>>
>>8802598
>>8802588
unfunny
>>
Stir-fry
Reverse seared anything
>>
>>8802656
That's pretty boring.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>8803899
lasagna?
or maybe something that you have to use the top of the stove for as well as the over to make it feel like you are really cooking
>>
>>8804045
I was thinking something challenging
>>
>>8804054
is this any help to you?
http://www.epicurious.com/archive/blogs/editor/2010/02/top-ten-hard-things-to-make.html
>>
>>8804074
Wait why is paella even remotely hard?
>>
ITT OP is a picky cunt
>>
>>8804102
I get to use a proper kitchen for once in maybe years and people are recommending incredibly basic shit that doesn't require any of the facilities the kitchen has
>>
>>8804110
Nigger if you haven't used a proper kitchen in years you probably can only do the basic stuff.
>>
>>8804113
It's not a fucking use it or lose it situation, I know how to cook proficiently.
>>
>>8804110
i understand you, did the link help?
>>8804113
you stop it
>>
>>8804116
>, I know how to cook proficiently.

Then why are you asking us what to cook?

Surely a person with solid cooking experience that's been forced to deal with the lack of a proper kitchen for a while has many many things they're just itching to cook.
>>
>>8804125
maybe they haven't been thinking about it for a while because of lack of a kitchen and wanted some inspiration
>>
>>8804125
Not really; I'm not very creative. I've been frustrated by a lack of means but then I just forget about it
>>
>>8804118
But anon, if they want to cook something difficult and are to short sighted to see that the hardest things to get right are the simplest, they're is no point in showing them how to cook Beef wellington if they'll fuck up all the little things first.
>>8804128
So seriousily, google a meal or a protein that's fresh for your current living area and fund something that sounds good.
>>
>>8804118
>i understand you, did the link help?
Sure, those aren'tbad ideas, ty.
>>8804144
>if they'll fuck up all the little things first.
I've made beef wellington before. I cooked for like 10 years at home before moving out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.