[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was looking through my cabinet and found this. What can I add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: main-brownies-chocolate-fudge.png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
main-brownies-chocolate-fudge.png
76KB, 400x400px
I was looking through my cabinet and found this. What can I add to this to make it better?
>>
>>8801650
Cum
>>
>>8801654
you wouldn't think so but it makes them perfect
>>
Potato chips
>>
>>8801650
Use heavy cream instead of water, and use full fat butter, you fat fuck
>>
>>8801677
I actually might do that. Every time I make brownies from a mix they end up tasting more like chocolate cake.
>>
>>8801650
Use black beans blended with water in place of the eggs. It makes them even fudgier and rich. Also healthier.

Also top with coconut whipped cream and strawberries.
>>
>>8801650
Buy a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips.

Use a double boiler to melt about a cup and a half of them them. Pour onto top of batter that's been set into a pan. Agitate slightly until it's in waves

You got yourself some peanut butter cup brownies.

Alternatively, you could just fold in peanut butter chips or do both as you desire. You really don't need to use the whole bag though.
>>
>>8802529
Get out of here vegan!
>>
>>8802529
tell me more about this please
only know about bananas and linseeds
>>
>>8801650
Just the other day I was thinking how you never see DeBeers commercials anymore. Same goes for Pillsbury. Young people have no idea who the doughboy is.
>>
>>8801650
Milk, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Read the box to find out how much of each.
>>
>>8801650
Semen.
Next question.
>>
line the bottom of the pan with crushed graham crackers then top the batter off with marshmallows and chocolate, and maybe some more crushed graham crackers. ez pz smores brownie
>>
>>8801650
Drink.
>>
Use coffee instead of water.
>>
>>8801650
add a good amount of almond extract, and cook them at a lower heat for slightly longer than the box suggests.
>>
>>8801650
Manbatter.
>>
>>8801650
nuts
>>
>>8801677
>>8802550
>>8803101
>>8803148

These are all good advice.

I would go with using cold brew concentrate coffee personally.

If I had to feed them to my 5 year old then it would be the cream route.

I used to just take about a half cup of peanut butter and microwave it till liquid. you drizzle it over top and then take a toothpick, or knife/whatever, and drag it through to make a nice looking design. ala pic rel.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.