[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, i'm am Swiss and i come to ask you why you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Hello, i'm am Swiss and i come to ask you why you're not using a Bamix, made by us in our country ?

We are striving to produce a versatile and robust product.

Please try our Bamix. Thank you.
>>
>>8801093
Cause i have a cuisinart or kitchen aid or some shit immersion blender
>>
It's probably about £800 or something.
>>
>>8801093
I bought one last week and I'm happy about it's practical usefulness and it's awardwinning aesthetical charm

I'd reccomend it
>>
>>8801111
best spot to find those immersion/wand blenders is at a second hand store. they are all pretty much the same, i got mine for 4 bucks at value village.
>>
>>8801093
Please send me a Bamix to sample and I will write a review in my blog
>>
>>8801189
Hahaha this is the funniest fake shilling yet
>>
>>8801093
No.
>>
>>8801093
What's a bamix?
>>
Could not find in Ikea
>>
>>8801093
For me its the bamix, the best stick mixer. Brilliantly simple, simply brilliant; the kitchen robot bamix® invented by the Swiss Roger Perrinjaquet was sold in 1954 for the first time and inspires since then chefs around the world.
>>
I don't like swiss people because their entire economy is based on protecting illicit money
>>
>>8802016
Bullshit. America is laundering more dirty money than we do, Cletus.
>>
>>8802016
The Swiss economy is based on exporting, mong child.
Financial services only account for 11% of industry.
You're American aren't you?
>>
>>8803630
>>8803607
>the US has a larger financial sector that Switzerland therefore Switzerland is clean
That's like saying more people died in gun violence in all of America combined than in San Pedro Sula, therefore San Pedro Sula is world renowned for its safety

Also fuck off SIDF
>>
>>8802016
Ist not though, it is a way to safely store millions or even billions of euros without having to worry about the saftey and economy of a country.
>>
>>8803680
>without having to worry about the court system confiscating all your embezzled billions when your dad gets overthrown and the next strongman decides it's time to clean house
FTFY
>>
>>8803607
>>8803630
Well we now know how to trigger the medpacks lads
>>
File: 1415922401100.jpg (26KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415922401100.jpg
26KB, 375x500px
>>8801093
I have to agree with a lot of reviews here. At first, when I bought my new Bamix, I was sceptical. But iit's high quality worksmanship and it's incredible design convinced me. I love to mix my pure glass of water with this swiss masterpiece. Tomorrow I'll buy another one, just in case.
I'd recommend it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.