[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Second date with a girl >First date was really promising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 653758.png (1MB, 1880x2592px) Image search: [Google]
653758.png
1MB, 1880x2592px
>Second date with a girl
>First date was really promising (chemistry, similar interests, etc)
>She likes sushi
>I've never had it

Gonna take her to this place. It's a little more upscale but what does /ck/ think of the prices? What should I get as someone who's never had sushi before? Help an autist out.
>>
That place is either Chinese or Korean owned. Bleh.....
No offense, OP, but that menu suck for sushi place. If that's where you have to go, I'd get
>Tuna Dinner (under the sushi section)
>One of the Hibachi meals
and share both between the two of you.
>>
>>8800911
It's Japanese and one of the better rated places in my city. Not that I'd know quality.

But why's the menu suck? What's an example of a good sushi menu?
And do you mean order two entrees and share them for variety?
>>
>>8800840

Hibaci is basically grilled meat. You'll be fine.
>>
What prices are the mains?
>>
>>8800840

click "sushi rolls" and "specialty rolls" at the top and give us pics of those, they are the only part that matter. nobody ever buys the "sushi entrees"
>>
>>8800941

nvm i found the menu cuz OP is too pussy to just link it

http://www.tsunami-sarasota.com/menu/
>>
>>8800930
Well, it's not really a Japanese menu. Their sushi section is really basic, and so are their Hibachi choices. And there's way too much chinese food and korean food on there. I'll find an example of a good menu in a minute.
Yeah, I mean share the two for varieties sake.
>>
>>8800954
Ahhhhhh, so that wasn't the whole menu. Ok, let me look at the whole thing first.
>>
>>8800930
>http://www.tsunami-sarasota.com/menu/
Okay, well now that I can see the whole menu instead of just that one page, I can get a better idea of what they actually offer. So, let me retract my suggestions and look at the rest of the menu first.
>>
Just tell her you've never had sushi before, order the nigiri appetizer, then order a hibachi meal for your main. You're going to look really stupid if you try to dive right in on a first date. Ask her to show you how to eat it.
>>
>>8800975
>Appetizer - Yellowtail Jalapeno (which they call Pepperfin out here)
>Cucumber salad
>Magura al la carte
>Siesta Roll
>Tiger Roll
>Ben Roll
>Yakisoba (for something hot)
>>
>>8800992
>show you how to eat it

Wat

>>8800999
Thanks
>>
>>8801004

Well there's autistic etiquette things about how one eats the sushi but also basic shit like how to use chopsticks.
>>
>>8801012
will a stacey really care about how you eat weeb food?
>>
>>8801012
There's not really that much etiquette involved. You can use chopsticks or your fingers, and most places don't care whether you mix wasabi and soy sauce together or not. I depends on how "upstanding" the sushi place is. By that, I mean how much pride they take in having the sushi eaten as it comes without the customer fucking with it. Some places care, some don't.
As long as OP isn't gross or obnoxious and doesn't rub his chopsticks together or leave them scattered over the table, he'll be fine.
>>
>>8800992
This. I go a step further and let her order for the two of you, so she can walk you through each thing. This shows her you trust her judgment and sense of taste. And that you're willing to be open to new experiences with her.

If you live in a place where it's completely normal for someone to make it to adulthood without ever having sushi your local place is unlikely to be all that challenging. The menu looks pretty basic to me. At worst you'll probably think it's meh and overpriced. I'd say stop worrying and just go for it. The point here is to have fun charming the girl.
>>
>>8801022
this, practically every normie i've talked to "likes sushi", i'm sure a good chunk of them eat it with a fork
>>
>>8801038
What are you talking about? I've seen one girl eat sushi with a fork, and she was low class trash. Was only with my group at the restaurant because somebody else i didn't know grew up with her.

Practice your chopstick ettiquite before you go OP. If the girl you're dating is worth dating, she'll understand why class signals like dining ettiquite are important.
>>
>>8800840

>$18 for General Tso's

LMAO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.