[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a whole month of waiting my century eggs are finally ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: DSCN1790.jpg (340KB, 1546x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1790.jpg
340KB, 1546x1080px
After a whole month of waiting my century eggs are finally ready for eatin, hooray.
>>
>>8800742
what the fuck is this
>>
>>8800742
make a cookalong if you try this again
>>
>>8800742
stop
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
fucking China, seriously
>>
File: 1488989157462.jpg (458KB, 700x525px)
1488989157462.jpg
458KB, 700x525px
Those are Month Eggs you dolt.
>>
>>8800759
It's kinda boring, you pickle them, wait, wrap them up, wait some more, WA LA.
>>
>>8800764
I kinda wanna try making iron eggs
>>
>>8800742
The spirits are telling me to tell you that you shouldn't eat that you probably won't make it if you do.
>>
>>8801129
a pitty it seems kinda interesting

how was the taste?
>>
>>8800742
How the fuck do you avoid dying when eating these?
>>
>>8801502
Eggwhite is a bit salty and jelly-like but mostly flavorless, the yolk tastes like creamy semi-soft boiled, well, egg. They smell like ammonia, so it's best not to breathe!
>>
>>8801523
Keep breathing?
>>
>>8801597
nice
I'll try it if I ever have the chance to
>>
>>8800742
I don't mind the taste of the jelly like egg white but the yolk just taste really weird to me.
>>
File: 7213f652.jpg (71KB, 580x381px)
7213f652.jpg
71KB, 580x381px
>>8800742

Virgin boy eggs are better.

Marinated in the urine of young boys.
>>
>>8800767
>This place is real
>This place is near my house
>This place doesn't have prices online

Empirical evidence that gentrification leads to terrible things.
>>
>century egg
>a month
wow OP. way to fuck up.
>>
>>8804198
>This place is real

Googling for reviews has revealed that it isn't, thank the lawd.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/lots-laughs-food-fake-austin-restaurant/story?id=28721112
>>
>>8804198
>Empirical evidence that gentrification leads to terrible things.

Funny. It led to less niggers, less violent crimes, and a near doubling of our real estate.

Gentrification is pretty great as long as you're not a nigger squatter, famnegro.
>>
>>8804221
>It led to less niggers, less violent crimes, and a near doubling of our real estate.

That's only true if you're one of the people gentrifying an area. People moving in and raising the cost of living in a city pushes people out and causes suburbs to get shitty, which is why my local grocery store now carries chicken feet and has no self-checkout line.
>>
>>8804198
i hate it so much
>>
>>8804221
my neighborhood is gentrifying

all the good restaurants have closed and been replaced by overpriced hipster trash. there's only one decent music venue left. and crime has gone through the roof... after living in the same place for over a decade with no problems, suddenly in the past two years i've had multiple vehicle thefts and vandalism, and several other break ins

i'll take junkies and alcoholics over shitty yuppies with their horrible taste and attitude any day

can't wait to leave that hell hole
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.