[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

having an argument with a friend. he thinks the bar on a spice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 34431_PE124371_S5[1].jpg (230KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
34431_PE124371_S5[1].jpg
230KB, 2000x2000px
having an argument with a friend. he thinks the bar on a spice rack is the back part of it, but it's clearly for the front to the spices don't fall off.

which is the right way?
>>
>>8795042
That's a really stupid thing to waste time arguing about.
>>
>>8795066
Is it anon? Now me and you are arguing about the importance of OP's argument about the importance of a bar on spice racks
>>
>>8795069
Not if he doesn't respond
>>
>>8795074
Whose to say your not the anon? Or maybe I'm the anon? Or are you me?
>>
>>8795042
You're both wrong it's there to tie the spices to while you stand it upright
>>
>>8795042
You're right, it goes in front to keep the spices from falling off the shelf. Just google image spice racks and show him all the pics of spice racks
>>
>>8795042
I only have a jar of salt and pepper that I keep under the sink. I don't know shit about spice racks.
>>
>>8795042
I actually own that IKEA spice rack and the holes for hanging it on the wall are on the back side of your pic.
>>
>>8795042

What purpose would the bar serve being behind the spices? I'm pretty sure your friend is retarded.
>>
>>8795042
>not knowing you're supposed to tie strings around the bar to hang your spice jars from
Get a load of this pleb!
>>
>>8795078
We're all gonna die, so who gives a shit?
>>
File: IMG_20170406_143355746.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_143355746.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>8795612
No one would ever have this conversation. There is no friend and there never will be.

>>8795649

I'm from the Q continuum however but you're right, I have an eternity to ponder the ether and which way a spice rack gets mounted is just nonsense.
>>
File: 1266086189644.jpg (106KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1266086189644.jpg
106KB, 500x375px
But if the bar is supposed to be in front of the spices, won't it cover up the spice's label so you can't tell what's what?

Check and mate, frontbarfags.
>>
>>8795612
It would make sense if your oven wasn't completely up against the wall (because of cord/power outlet clearance or something) and you could possibly knock something off the back.

but that's living in stupid land
>>
You don't get it. The device can be placed both sides against the wall, it's like pants that can become shorts by using zippers. Your friend values speed. He plays it fast and dangerous with the spices, which is reflected by him placing the spices closer to him but without protecting them. You, on the othet hand, prefer safety and precaution, which leads you to take spices more slowly from behind the bar while using the bar to keep them safe from spills.

Your friend would be like the guy using the shorts, and you would be the pussy hiding his legs.
>>
The bar actually goes on the bottom so you can place the shelf up high allowing you to put the spices on their side and still see the label.
>>
>>8795042
Why would the spices fall off?
Why would you need a bar at all?
Why not just put up a regular shelf?
>>
>>8795042
That looks like a paper towel holder with an extra chromosome to me OP.
>>
Literally every kitchen I've been to has had the bar in the front. This is a silly thread, OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.