[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my 21st birthday today so I'm planning on getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

It's my 21st birthday today so I'm planning on getting drunk on vodka alone in my room. I'm not really an experienced drinker so I don't know how much is safe to drink. Obviously I don't have anyone to watch me if things go wrong so I have to be careful.

I was planning on drinking 500ml of 40% alcohol vodka. Is that too much? I'm 6'1 and 100 kg for what it's worth
>>
Lol stop planning so much. Just buy a fifth and drink it until you can't. You'll probably finish half of it and throw up or pass out.
>>
fuck off alcohol spammer piece of shit.
>>
>>8791443
You're too fucking tiny to be drinking.
Just go with 4 mouthfuls and stay away if you're not experienced enough to avoid hitting things and yelling at inanimate objects. I am, but not on vodka, I will yell at walls and shit if they walked into me.

You should really have just got some beer. This might end badly for you. 40% Always leads to problems. Get your valuables out of your pocket and try not to kill yourself.
Treat yourself to a cheeseburger topped with melted lard while you're at it.
>>
>>8791470
He weights about 220 lbs, how is that tiny?
>>
do you have a shot glass? or any other way to measure 1.5 oz(red solo cup)?

Take two 1.5 oz shots at first, then in one shot increments at every 30 min - 1 hr.
Or you could just mix the vodka in with some juice of some kind and drink two shots every hour or so until you're feeling it.

>is 500 ml too much for an inexperienced 220 lb 6'1'' drinker
2/3 of a fifth? that's like 15-16 shots. In one night that's way too much for someone not use to alcohol. Too quick and thats alcohol poisoning - but you'd probably just throw up.
>>
>>8791443
It's not Rocket science. Just drink it slowly. Dont go too fast. With hard liquor you can think you arent that drunk. Then drink more and find out you are really fucked.
>>
Not used to it? Pretty sure you hit the sack after a couple of glass. Your weieght considered.
>>
OP here. I drank 300 ml an hour ago and I barely feel it. You guys are a bunch of fucking lightweights telling me 500 ml will kill me. What a bunch of pussies
>>
>>8792150
literally nobody said it would kill you you dumb retard
>>
put it in the freezer for awhile and get it cold and get some sugar free mixer to mix it with, start out with a weak drink to where you can't taste it till you get a buzz going and you' ll be fine. keep a bucket handy tho for when you blow your groceries. and have some cold water on hand for tomorrow. welcome to alcoholism :D
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.