[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i'm gonna travel to Czech Republic and visit Prague/Kutná

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So, i'm gonna travel to Czech Republic and visit Prague/Kutná Hora; do you anons have some advices on what to eat/try out? It's my second visit to prague, but this time i want to explore a bit the local gastronomy. Pic related, anyone have an experience to share?
>>
File: IMG-20170405-WA0028.jpg (78KB, 584x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170405-WA0028.jpg
78KB, 584x1040px
Also this
>>
Czech cuisine is really heavy, with lots of meat and not exactly sophisticated (as a Bavarian I know what I'm talking about). Try some Bohemian dumplings.
>>
>>8789929
I've never been so i have no advice but if you don't have luck here with info there is usually a Czech thread in >>>/trv/
>>
>>8789943
>>8789986
Thanks to both of you, i'll try my best to try different dishes, even if I already had the sensation that their cuisine was a bit monothematic
>>
The Czech Republic is full of retards. You have been warned.
>>
>>8790083
Kek, story?
>>
>>8789929
Prague's not a very good place for gastronomic tourism if you only want to travel around the main touristic spots.
The place is chock-full of tourist-bait restaurants and just about everything is extreely overpriced.

Definitely ask the locals for directions to some restaurants away from the historical ceter.

>What foods to try out?
Kolache, knedlo vepro zelo, buchty, trdelniky, svickova,...
>>
>>8790344
Definetly not going to roam only around main touristic spots, do locals welcome foreigners in their pubs/restaurants or it's better to keep an eye open (more than the usual)?
>>
>>8789929
M8, if the purpose of your trip is gastronomic delights then go to San Sebastian.
>>
>>8790395
San sebastian sounds like a spanish city desu anon
>>
>>8790083
Yeah, enjoy the drunken British/German stag parties pissing and vomiting everywhere.
>>
Most of the centre of prague is expensive af, even the mcdonalds.
>>
>>8789929
theres nothing of value to be experienced,
trust me, been in Tsjekkia for quite some time now
>>
>>8789929
Grand Cafe Praha.
Filet Mignion with grilled foie gras.
Best meal I have ever eaten.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.