[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my bananas have slits in them? I've never seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 20170407_232940.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_232940.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
Why do my bananas have slits in them? I've never seen this before.
>>
>>8784330
Your household encourages depression.
>>
Ebola injected probably
>>
>>8784349
That doesn't seem like a Fair Trade
>>
Stretch marks
>>
Bad feng shui, burn them in the easternmost room in your house to let out the evil spirits
>>
It's a metaphor
>>
>>8784330
Freezing, probably.

They're good for nothing but making banana bread at this point.
>>
>>8784330
check for spiders
im pretty sure there's a spider that does this, not even kidding
>>
>>8784354
well nobody specified what exactly will be traded fair, maybe it's bacteria :^)
>>
>>8784330
Banana rot. Harmless as long as you didn't make direct contact with your skin. If you did, then you might develop a leprosy-like rash that causes large gashes in the infected area, eventually reaching to your muscles, cartilage and bones. Luckily you live in a first world country so it's nothing a rigorous bout of antibiotics and steroids won't clear up in a jiffy with a 75% success rate. Some days it pays to be white.
>>
>>8784479
What is this post even trying to satire
>>
>>8784330
looks like a squished smiley emoji face crossed with an ayy on that there 'nana
>>
>>8784330
Kek.
>>
>>8784330
Either they were stored too cold, or too damp, or they had too much water content, or they're full of poisonous spiders (not kidding about that). At any rate, since the fruit's been exposed, I'd chuck them and buy new ones.
>>
>>8784330
Obviously banana spiders. just google it you retard. Are americans really this dumb????
>>
>>8784330
clearly they want to be a banana split
>>
>>8784330
easy access to stick your dick in it
>>
File: 5oNcXP3.jpg (253KB, 1230x933px) Image search: [Google]
5oNcXP3.jpg
253KB, 1230x933px
>>8784330
Theres a spider in there
>>
>>8784330
Means they have dried out.
Do you live in an arrid climate?
>>
>>8784479
Cringe/8
>>
Happens all the time here in TW, they grow the bananas locally and so don't need to fumigate for overseas shipping or anything since the spiders are endemic anyway. Don't worry, the venom is mild.
>>
im gonna goddamn kill myself
>>
>>8784330
Your bananas are so ripped that they are tearing apart their peels.
These are bananas of major gains.
>>
>>8784827
Underrated
>>
>>8784330
I used to work produce in Sainsbury's (I think I recognise that package, family size). Saw a couple of spiders but mostly white silky sacs. Don't know if they could hatch, I'd just scrape them off on the side of the box.
>>
Are the spiders fine to eat if they're not mature yet - if they're not trying to pry their way out of the banana yet?
>>
>>8786454

This. Consume the Mighty Bananas after cooking them with some monster parts for an elixir that boosts your attack power.
>>
>>8784330
Banana spiders.
>>
That reminds me of when one time this really depressed self-mutilating girl i rode the school bus with wanted to show me her arm cuts and she put her right hand flat on the inside of her left wrist, pulled up towards her fingers, and all the cuts opened up. You could see the different layers of her skin, fat, and some blood.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.