[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VOdka appreciation thread. I fucking love vodka. Started drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: vodka_sto5.jpg (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vodka_sto5.jpg
151KB, 900x1200px
VOdka appreciation thread.

I fucking love vodka. Started drinking when I was 17, went straight onto vodka, with orange cordial. Had it with lemoneda at uni. Then more or less quit drinking for years and just smoked weed. NOw I'm rediscovering how much I FUCKING LOVE VODKA. orange juice is my mixer now.

tl dr vodka appreciation thread
>>
vodka is a nonissue

no taste, nothing to discuss
>>
Hey, does anyone have a bottle of "Oasis: Citrus Punch? I need the nutrition chart of it for something.
>>
>>8784203
Vodka straigjt doesnt taste much. Mehh
>>
the workhorse
>>
>>8784206
the taste is not the point. beer and wine gets you nowhere, whiskey makes bad things happen.... but a full-on vodka drunk is as good as a fat line of coke
>>
>>8784218
the private stash
>>
>>8784220
you're retarded if you think the source of alcohol has anything to do with the 'type' of drunk you get. It's all chemically the same, the only variance is the rate at which you consume it and the stuff it's mixed with.
>>
>>8784226
>It's all chemically the same

the ethanol is, other stuff must be causing effects. a bottle of whiskey i'd be punching holes in walls adn vandalising cars... bottle of vodka I'm DANCING .. i gues you don't drinkmuch..
>>
>>8784234
you're talking to an alcoholic. so not only are you able to placebo yourself into thinking that the type of alcohol you consumed causes you to behave in a certain way, but you're also retarded.
>>
>>8784220
Alcoholics Anonymous belives the same bullshit. Its the same molecule. Same experience. People who say "oh lordy when I drink Tequilla i love to pump mens asses" are gay.
>>
>>8784240
Then how come certain drinks make me feel diff ways
>>
Quit drinking two weeks ago, but this is the best vodka
>>
File: IMG_0482.png (354KB, 259x1028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.png
354KB, 259x1028px
>>8784334

Forgot pic
>>
>>8784341
doesnt all vodka tastes the same
>>
File: 1491087625939.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491087625939.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>8784372
are you autistic or underage?
>>
>>8784240
Whiskey's impart chemicals that vodkas do not due to the aging process in wood, and also due to the fact that they are distilled to a lower level of purity than vodka. Not only are Vodka's distilled to a higher level of purity, they are also often times filtered to remove additional off flavors and substances. The type of intoxication experienced by drinkers tends to be impacted by the chemicals associated with the source, as do the after effects, so there IS a difference between the "drunk" experienced between different types of booze, wine, and beer.
>>
If you don't buy the cheapest vodka you can find then you're retarded

>but muh better quality

not with vodka. It's all the same.
>>
>people who think vodka doesnt have a taste

have you ever even held a shot in your mouth?

good vodka like stoli is sweet
>>
All of these look nice and fancy. Tfw I only have Svedka.
>>
>>8784448
dude FUCK svedka

last time I drank that shit I woke up in the hospital and what do you know, the same thing happened to my buddy a few months later

not to mention it tastes like shit so you're tempted to pound it back to just get it over with and it all goes to hell from there
>>
>>8784410
>not with vodka. It's all the same.

No, it's not.

To run a still costs money, which means it's more expensive to distill out all the water and impurities, and the cheap vodkas don't do it as well as some of the higher tier vodkas do. They also don't use the same kind of filtration systems, and some even add shit to their vodkas to clarify it.

There IS a difference, dude.
>>
File: tropicana_orange_juice-gif.jpg (118KB, 470x773px) Image search: [Google]
tropicana_orange_juice-gif.jpg
118KB, 470x773px
I only like vodka with OJ and OJ is terrible for you so I never drink it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.