[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketosis thread! Today I'm eating lots of spinach, grilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ketosisproduction3.jpg (441KB, 1213x1288px) Image search: [Google]
ketosisproduction3.jpg
441KB, 1213x1288px
Ketosis thread!

Today I'm eating lots of spinach, grilled chicken, a bit of cottage cheese and some nuts. I would like to try some fried fish soon, just not sure on what to use for breading. Maybe ground walnuts?

Share your low/no carb recipes and snack ideas!
>>
You can buy almond flour at Walmart. Costco actually has a shitload of keto stuff too.
>>
How about not breading your fish
>>
>>8783692
*gasp!!*
>>
Lmao how people find low carb diets difficult to achieve. Just cut carbs and replace them with more veg and fruit. Why is not eating crackers hard
>>
>>8783659
Costco is my go to for stocking up on keto foods.
Large bag of shredded parmesan for making crisps, the cheap ass fucking rotisserie chickens, their high quality meats, large bags of fresh and frozen veg

Fucking love me some costco
>>
Jelly on white bread with some orange juice

Wannabe vegan faggots
>>
>>8783779
sugars have carbs numbnuts
>>
>not eating grains
>throwing away the heritage of your ancestors and all the civilization they generated for 10000+ years because muh STRONG UBERMENSCH PALEOMAN phantasies

Ketofags are not real men.
>>
>>8783779
It's not about being hard, it's about sounding cool on your facebook page. Look at this picture, OP is feeling like part of the world's elite now.
>>
>>8783806
>10000+ years
Literally a thin fart on the evolutionary timescale.
>>
>>8783779
>it's the obligatory know-nothing fag who thinks "carbs" means "starch"
>>
>>8784616
But it's a thin fart that we made ourselves. Before that all we did to evolve was die and fuck, it was all nature. That point was when humanity began to wrangle the reings of our future.
>>
>>8783785

Don't eat costco rotisserie in keto.

It literally has sugar. Among 20 other different things injected into it.
>>
>>8784737

Next time, look at the label, you'll see.
>>
>>8784682
Hang on, I just checked the nutrition facts and it doesn't look so bad, unless the websites are lying
>>
>>8784743

Look when you're there.

I think they inject it with starch too.
>>
File: kirklandlabel.jpg (81KB, 700x280px) Image search: [Google]
kirklandlabel.jpg
81KB, 700x280px
>>8784743

I assume you found it.

And yeah, both sugar and starch, not very keto. Delicious though.
>>
>>8783513
>Share your low/no carb recipes and snack ideas!
A great majority of vegetable dishes.

Zucchini pasta is pretty good, and is easy to make if you buy a spiralizer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.