[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check /ck/ >no H20 thread can we please get some /water/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: s0403903_sc7.jpg (15KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
s0403903_sc7.jpg
15KB, 380x380px
>check /ck/
>no H20 thread

can we please get some /water/ discussion going? Post god tier/shit tier brands, filters etc.

I'll start: is there a worse fucking brand of water than this? I hate to sound like a spoiled bitch but no memes at all, I can't drink this water. Undrinkable, yet everybody else around me chugs it like there's no tomorrow. I can't place my finger on it. There's a taste to it, and a texture, that feels unnatural. I've only met one other person who feels similarly. And i'm not even joking, you could not force me to drink this water. I would puke

On a lighter note: Aquafina and Dasani are still killing it, like always. Can't go wrong with Crystal Geyser either.
>>
I hear tap water is pretty good
>>
>>8783390
I buy family dollar brand spring water.
It is fine.

On another note, there is literal pool water coming out of american taps and it's fucking pissing me off.
I travelled across the country to find better water but all that comes out is more and more chlorine. What the fuck did we do to ourselves disowning fluoride? Apparently it was a pipe disinfectant and now we have to have fucking bleach instead.
I kind of want the fluoride back, even though it's poison.
>>
>>8783390
Dasani and aquafina are just filtered tap water. Which use to be waste water

They do add minerals for taste tho.
>>
>>8783421
Fluoride is still n there.
>>
>>8783421
>pool water
>american taps

M8 we have the healthiest water in the world according to a 2014 UN study
>>
R A M L Ö S A
>>
>>8783440
Well it's clean but it's also pool water.
And chloramine didn't start getting pumped in til way after 2014.

I'm severely allergic to chlorine, you can't honestly tell me that shit is clean when one in 20 people worldwide will die if they drink it.
All I see is dirty fucking poison coming out of the tap, that's all I've ever seen coming out of it.
>>
>>8783523
>i'm severely allergic to chlorine

i have some 9-grain gluten free organic vegan bread to sell you l m a o nu-male
>>
>>8783529
Being allergic to literal poison is abnormal?
I better get with the times. I shouldn't have been born this way. I am scum, I wish to undo my own birth now.
What is asthma but a genetic defect?
Let's cull 5% of the human population. They are weak, they deserve to die.
>>
>>8783542
>Being allergic to literal poison is abnormal?

Being allergic to *anything* is abnormal. That's the literal definition of an allergy.

>>What is asthma but a genetic defect?
Yes.

>>Let's cull 5% of the human population. They are weak, they deserve to die.
That would be immoral.
>>
>>8783545
Chlorine "allergy" doesn't exist. Retard got some dermatitis and whined hard about his muh life threatening allergens!!! TOXXINSSSS!!!! because he's a nu-male that can't handle a bit skin flaking.

Sad to see this generation end up like so pathetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.