[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more boring fruit? Halfway through a banana I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 9232130889.jpg (18KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
9232130889.jpg
18KB, 600x336px
Is there a more boring fruit? Halfway through a banana I'm ready to go to sleep.
>>
Why are you snacking at bed time?
Mummy would be very disappointed.
>>
>>8781182

gtfo banana shill
>>
>>8781176
You're not putting it in the right hole, anon
>>
>>8781226
This
>>
>>8781176
Well, bananas do contain melatonin.
>>
>>8781176
i was like you for several years. then i saw people eating bananas and got a weird craving to try again and let me tell you my relationship with bananas has never been better
>>
>>8781176
That's your problem, your taking bites of it instead of just deep throating the whole thing
>>
peel it wrap it in paper towels and stick it in the freezer next time, dip it in some chocolate if you want too

shits like ice cream
>>
>>8781176

OP is a boring fruit
>>
>>8781176
>Halfway through a banana I'm ready to go to sleep.

Fucking KEK!
>>
>>8781325

I saw this thread and was going to post the same glib reply, but instead I will point out that it would have to be an unnaturally large banana to make the OP sleepy after only eating half of it.
>>
>>8781226
This
>>
>>8782774
A melanin enriched banana is pretty large.
>>
>>8783008

if OP had eaten half a melanin-enriched banana and been ready to go to sleep I would have just ignored it altogether.
>>
File: DP6ewGx.jpg (66KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
DP6ewGx.jpg
66KB, 720x569px
>>8781176
Try red banana tan muy delicioso.
>>
>>8781176
Try them fried with butter and cinnamon, or cut into chips and dried out with some salt.
>>
>>8781176
>I eat to escape boredom.

Ok?
>>
>>8783030
Do these bananas even exist? I remember buying a pack of seeds of that banana from aliexpress a few years ago but nothing sprouted.
>>
>>8783225
lol yeah they definitely exist and are pretty common, at least here in Texas.

They have a way better flavor and they're sweeter, but not in the gross way of an overripe banana, and they stay better tasting through more of their ripeness IMO. Like if I have to lower myself to eat yellow bananas they have to be at least partially green, once they get brown spots they're gross. Red bananas with brown/black spots still taste pretty good.

Also pretty much every cultivated food banana does not have viable seeds FYI you got chink'd.
>>
>>8783225
>AliExpress

Just bought some bamboo seeds from there, not a single viable seed. Dollar store lettuce is going great though.
>>
Bananas are one of the better fruits if anything.

Way better than naval oranges for example
>>
I love eating at the same Time a banana and à yoghurt. The sweetnrss of the yoghurt melts with the rawness of thé banana and makes m'y mouth orgasm deeply
>>
>>8782774
My unnaturally large banana puts your mom to sleep every night.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.