[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the lads who have jobs. What quick meals (>30 mins prep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.png (362KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
362KB, 650x400px
For the lads who have jobs. What quick meals (>30 mins prep and cook) do you make.

I cook spaghetti, fry some cut up chicken, boil some tomato sauce and mix it all together. Then a put some mozzarella cheese on it and broil it.
>>
>>8780799
> boil some tomato sauce
DO NOT ALLOW SAUCES TO BOIL
>>
>>8780799
>more than 30 minutes
I take one single plum, soak it in perfume for fifteen hours, then I serve it in a man's hat.
>>
do you know what > means you fat fuck
>>
>>8780799
Do you mean <30? How did you get a job?
>>
>>8780833
>Do you mean
I think it's pretty obvious that's what he meant. Why are you so confused?
>>
>>8780822
almost laughed
>>
>>8780799
you can make almost literally any dish in 30 minutes that isn't oven-cooked or a stew if you have been in a kitchen more than once this is retarded
>>
>>8780949
I've learned not to assume
>>
>>8780799
>30 mins prep and cook) do you make.
who are you quoting?
>>
>>8780799
A lot of the time I'll do fishy pasta

- spaghetti
- shallots
- garlic
- white wine (I keep a bottle just for cooking)
- butter
- parsley
- lemon juice
- parmesan
- little neck clams/mussels/shrimp/calamari

I get water boiling and pasta cooking because everything goes quick. I dice the shallots and garlic together and get them going in a hot pan with olive oil. I add a knob of butter and toss in the shrimp. try to get both sides with a little color then I pour in a small amount of wine and cover pan with a lid. Remove the lid a couple minutes later and toss in my pasta, chopped parsley, lemon juice, and grated parmesan. Stir feverishly, serve

The longest part is the boiling of the spaghetti, maybe a 15 minute meal total
>>
File: 1477086985999.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477086985999.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
You could make mussels over pasta in about 13 minutes assuming you use a fresh pasta and not a dried one.

In fact if I was well caffeinated I could probably do it in about 9 minutes.
>>
>>8780799
egg fried rice with chicken thigh meat, the poor man's /fit/ meal
>>
Miso udon with chopped veggies, a mix of a meaty protein from tofu to fried fish.
>>
SHE WAS A HOOOAH
>>
File: 2016-06-04 15.18.09.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04 15.18.09.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>8780799
throw a bunch of frozen shit in the oven
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.