[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like really, is it just me, or does this shit literally ruin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: minimoo.jpg (59KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
minimoo.jpg
59KB, 477x500px
Like really, is it just me, or does this shit literally ruin a cup of coffee? Not just make it into a less than excellent coffee, but actually make it taste like a cup of burnt plastic.

It's all they provide at work, so I go and buy my own half and half, but it ends up expiring because I'm the only one that uses it. I asked someone once and he was like, 'maybe you just have really sensitive taste'

???

Is it just me, or does this shit taste really bad?
>>
Of course it tastes like shit, it's a dairy product that requires no refrigeration or special storage methods and has an exceptionally long shelf-life, what did you expect? If this was just as good as the normal stuff why would people ever bother with anything else?

Are you also amazed that tinned hamburgers don't taste as good as fresh ones? Or that dried pasta tastes worse than fresh egg pasta?
>>
>>8780644
this

you're sacrificing quality for convenience. i know a dude that travels a lot for work and always has a supply of these and instant coffee so he can get his coffee literally anywhere hot water exists
>>
>>8780644
But most normies think tinned hamburgers is fucking sick, and meme about how fresh pasta is the greatest thing on earth. Yet somehow all of these same normies that also meme about stupid meme-tier memestaurants, just don't even think twice about drinking this shit. I even go and buy fresh dairy with my own money and put it in the fridge for everybody to use and they just don't bother.

Pretty sure there's some sort of meme-tier brainmeming chemicals inside this shit that makes them keep drinking it.
>>
>>8780674
Maybe they're just being polite and don't want to drink all your half & half? Also they might just be covering the taste with shit tons of sugar.
>>
>>8780603
Just drink the coffee black. Eventually your tastebuds will be so dead that even if you started using creamer again you wouldn't notice the difference.
>>
I actually thought those Mini-Moos were alright for shelf-stable coffee creamer.

>>8780674
Or maybe they aren't special snowflake babies who are picky little shits about every petty little thing they consume? Not ever cup of coffee or every meal people consume has to be a culinary adventure, you know.
>>
>>8780644
Actually, all half and half sold in the US are UHT (ultra high temperature) pasteurized.
It doesn't require refrigeration until you open it.
It's about as shelf stable as those garbage non-dairy syrup coffee-mates, but since people would be weirded out about dairy sitting outside the fridge, so they waste valuable cooler space to store coffee creamers.
>>
>>8780603
The mini moos taste just like half and half though. I compared them side by side
>>
>>8780603
burnt plastic sounds right for the taste of cream. creme is minutes away from being a bioplastic itself
>>
God damn would I do things to the Land O Lakes injun girl. I'd pour milk on her, rub her in butter, and COLONIZEd her
>>
I hate the greasy taste. But powdered creamer is literally the worst coffee additive ever invented.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.