[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i used to drink this a shitload and people would call me a juggalo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: faygo 6.jpg (24KB, 312x800px) Image search: [Google]
faygo 6.jpg
24KB, 312x800px
i used to drink this a shitload and people would call me a juggalo? i didn't even know what that meant for years until i finally decided to look it up and just saw a bunch of coked up clowns. i just put the bottle i was drinking my bottle down. haven't touched the shit in 3 years
>>
It's normal if you live in Michigan, every store sells that shit here and everyone drinks it
>>
saw that at the local grocer earlier today. couldnt help but chuckle.
>>
Juggalos are cool though.
>>
>>8780520
You don't get to decide that.
>>
File: 1490550269857.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490550269857.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>8780520
>>
FAYGO is dee-licious
>>
>>8780531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0iRKZbL3eE

This aint cool?
>>
>>8781300
And they say Americans don't have culture
>>
>>8780533
Juggalos >>>>>>>>>> weebs
>>
>>8781326
I'd put them on equal ground in regards to autism. They're really just different flavors of the same mental issues.
>>
>>8780500
You stopped drinking a soda you like because the Insane Clown Posse plugs it all the time?
You need to re-evaluate your life. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>8781339
i'd rather die than continue to associate with juggalos pally, don't test me
>>
File: 04862.gif (170KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
04862.gif
170KB, 650x450px
/co/ here, remember when in Homestuck the ICP became dual presidents of the United States(both were president at the same time, someone else was vice president), established marshal law, mandated that all public water mains flow with Faygo, and initiated mass, systematic murder on a scale never before seen in human history?

Man, the taps running with Faygo sounds pretty okay actually.
>>
>>8781300
>>8780531
>>8780520
MAGNETS
https://youtu.be/8GyVx28R9-s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.