[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people put small pizza stores on a pedestal? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pizza.png (494KB, 1538x776px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
494KB, 1538x776px
Why do people put small pizza stores on a pedestal? I'd much rather have Papa John's or Dominos than the thin, overly greasy crap from the local place down the road
>>
>>8779867
Because there's the chance that they are great.

Big chains like Papa John's or Dominos are guaranteed mediocrity at best. With the local places there's always a chance that it's going to be awesome. It sounds like your local place is pretty shitty, but in my experience that's the exception rather than the rule.
>>
>>8779867
Because the local pizzerias around me make great pizza that is much better than any of the chains. Sorry to hear that's not the case for you
>>
Chain restaurants are always better. They're big names so you know you can trust them because they wouldn't risk a lawsuit. Independent places can be dirty because they don't give a shit.

Chains are popular and successful for a reason and they eliminate the competition because they are that damn good. I never eat at independent places because I'm not a fool.
>>
File: IMG_1858.jpg (58KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.jpg
58KB, 814x500px
Because "small pizza stores" isn't a chain franchise with pizza as uniformly bad as the place down the road from you, you fucking retard.
>>
>>8780223
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>8779867
.0005 shekels have been added to your account
>>
>>8779867
Because they hate capitalism.
>>
File: IMG_2093.jpg (119KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2093.jpg
119KB, 960x502px
>>8780223
Pretending Pizza Hut doesn't exist?
>>
>>8779867

The local place by me is much better than the national chains, though its also a bit more expensive. Now excuse me while I take this rip.
>>
>>8779867
The grease makes it tastier.

However, some of the best pizza I've had was from a random place that happened to be nearby when I was hungry.
Some of the worst, too.
>>
Most local pizza places around me suck ass but I live in a redneck suburb hellhole. There's lots of good non chain pizza in nice towns and cities
>>
Where I am Domino and Papa Johns are always way too expensive without some deal or offer. There are tons of shitty greasy places but a decent amount of places that do far better pizza that still are cheaper than dominos.
>>
>>8779867
>>8780223
>>8780241
good goyim detected
>>
File: motorino.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
motorino.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>8779867
Then your local place down the road isn't very good. Where I live there are many good local pizza places, ranging from neighborhood slice joints to upscale places with wood fired ovens. I'm so spoiled I'd rather pass on pizza than eat chain pizza. Or chain restaurants in general.

Pic related is the hot soppressata pizza I had for lunch today.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.