[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hasn't taken the dirt pill Why aren't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

>Hasn't taken the dirt pill

Why aren't you eating dirt RIGHT NOW?
>>
File: african.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
african.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>8775850
pfff nigga I prefer my diatoms fresh
>>
>>8775850
>dirt
that's a shit description

I don't go into lab and filter solutions through the dirt I could dig out of my yard.
>>
It's actually more like silicia dust than dirt. We use it to kill mites but it'll kill anything with an exoskeleton really.
>>
wouldn't you dry out or something from that?
>>
>>8775850
>>8775859
I kek'd harder than I should've at this shit.
>>
>>8775850
my grandma uses that shit against her garden pests I believe
wouldn't eat/10
>>
>Not eating Tobacco Leaves
What are you a manchild?
>>
>>8775850
There are much better things to do with DE, like stabilizing your nitroglycerine.
>>
>>8776063
Are you a small arthropod? Do you have an exoskeleton that can be punctured?
>>
>>8776853
Oooh, look at the organic gardner, everybody!

Now, go get your shine box, faggot.
>>
>>8775850
I used that shit for killing bedbugs in my old apartment. Never heard of anyone putting it in their food.
>>
>>8775850
is it activated though?
>>
>>8775850
diatomaceous (they spelled it wrong) earth is just the shells of gorillions of tiny sea animals (diatoms)
t. took a marine bio class in high school
>>
>>8776961
This is true

.t vaguely remember diatoms from general biology and just looked at the Wikipedia page
>>
Why the fuck would you eat that? It would probably just do the same thing charcoal does and absorb chemicals so that you shit them out instead of absorbing them into your blood. the issue with that is that is only helpful if you have a tendency to consume poison, otherwise you'll be shitting out the chemicals that you need. You might be able to get some minerals out of it, though, i'm not sure what all those tiny shells are made of or if any of them will dissolve in stomach acid.
>>
We use this in our pool filter.
>>
>>8775850
I don't eat dirt because I'm not a two year old with a snot bubble
>>
>>8775850
I use that shit to kill cockroaches why the fuck would someone eat that.
>>
>>8779541
to kill the cockroaches of the soul
>>
I don't think DE does anything for you, it's just dust to kill insects with
>>
>>8776909
It's an anti-caking agent. Don't see how it could be healthy.

I use it for bedbugs. Doesn't seem to do much and just gets everywhere.
>>
>$0.000005 mud cakes
UGH DISGUSTING SAVAGES

>$19.95 0.5oz "natural mineral earth"
WOW SO HEALTHY
>>
>>8780021
>$19.95 0.5oz

The fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>8780021
This stuff is white so it's superior
>>
>>8776853
Don`t bully spider-anons!
>>
File: fu19387.jpg (12KB, 409x307px) Image search: [Google]
fu19387.jpg
12KB, 409x307px
>>8775850
chalk>diatoms, same shit but crunchy
>>
Enjoy your silicosis, nigger.
>>
>>8780601
>Like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!
>>
Yep, the fucking jews are now telling us we have to eat dirt to accommodate for all the millions of filthy shitskins in the world.
>>
>>8775963
Commonly used to kill bedbugs
>>
>>8775963
How does it kill insects?
>>
>>8775850
I drink it in a golden latte

>see tumeric tea/golden tea/tumeric latte
>>
>>8782000
It's basically microscopic pieces of glass
So it cuts them up
>>
>>8782054
Why doesn't it cut up animals?
>>
File: Just Schwick.png (223KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Just Schwick.png
223KB, 500x336px
>>8776853
You a cop?
>>
>>8782631
DE gets into the spaces between insects and arthropod shells/exoskeletons/carapaces/whatever, and into the soft, gooey inbetweeny parts. IIRC it dries them up and they die.

A lot of exterminators use similar agents, like silicate dusts, against communal insects like wasps and hornets. It's super effective because they'll track it into the hive, spread it on their buddies, and then they all die of super dehydration.
>>
>>8782631
>>8782858
I don't know if it cuts up or abrades insect flesh (it might) but the reason why it doesn't do the same to larger animals is because the dust is way too fine to do so. It's not nearly gritty enough- but, if you're, say, the size of a bee or a cockroach, it's small enough to work into the spaces between your exoskeleton but large enough to cause problems.
>>
File: precious bodily fluids.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
precious bodily fluids.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>8782000
It saps those communist insects of their precious bodily fluids.
>>
File: de.jpg (95KB, 933x486px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
95KB, 933x486px
>>8780021
>>8780027
Yeah nigga, it's only 9.99 a pound.

Only a little more than rib eye steaks, so eat yo dirt nigga!
>>
>>8782920
What's to stop you from buying the DE at pool stores?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.