[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best animal to eat and why is it the chicken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chicken_7.jpg (48KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_7.jpg
48KB, 530x300px
What's the best animal to eat and why is it the chicken?
>delicious to eat
>lays eggs for more food.
>grows relatively fast
>bonus : makes a great pet.
>>
Pussy
>>
>>8773087
fatty
>>
beef because its loaded to hell with zinc
>>
>>8773062
They don't make great pets. They're stupid, and they happily peck/claw each other to death.

Cockfights aren't trained animals. That's just the natural instinct of male chickens. The females are just as bad.
>>
File: buff orpington.jpg (38KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
buff orpington.jpg
38KB, 500x427px
>>8773173
Hens are okay animals. Only real issue I have with them is where you get new ones and they fight each other over superiority. The new hens also take a week or two before they go into the coop at the end of the day by themselves.
All the breeds I have are docile though and I own no roosters.
>>
>>8773062
All birds are self centered, manipulative, and obnoxious assholes
>>
>>8774932
They used to be dinosaurs so it makes sense
>>
>>8774917

These are qts
>>
>>8774932
So, they're just like humans but with feathers?
>>
>>8773173
I wouldn't want them in the house, but I do want a coop for fresh eggs. I want docile chickens, like silkies, but I don't know if they will tolerate the climate.
>>
>>8773062
I learned in another thread today that chickens come from Vietnam so fuck those gook birds who took my granddaddy's legs and left him a mean drunken cripple who beat my gramma with his bedpan.
>>
>>8773173
You can train chickens though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.