[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is fast food employees spitting in food that has to be remade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471404646702.jpg (147KB, 460x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471404646702.jpg
147KB, 460x750px
>is fast food employees spitting in food that has to be remade just a meme to stop people from complaining?
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>8767178
fast food employees are often edgy, shitty 16 year olds who think they are too good for their job and better than every customer
some are good, but some are complete shit
>>
>>8767191
Back to /jp/ you go
>>
>>8767209
>Not that guy but you didn't need to green text a question.
>>
>you eat at fast food
>do you really care...?
>>
yes its a meme because they drill that shit into your head

you will be fired immediately even on the suspicion that you did that shit because its cause for a potential lawsuit
>>
>>8767178
fast food yes. real restaurants. depends on how degenerate the kitchen staff is
>>
Gotta happen less at a restaurant with an open kitchen for customers to see.
>>
>>8767427
This. It's like that one bitch who worked at Chili's that was bitching about a bad tip, and joked she'd do that if she saw the guy again on her facebook, then got fired for it after "Dr. James Russel" commented on it to the Chili's corporate FB page.

But seriously, getting mad about a fast food order is pretty dumb, unless they straight left out food you paid for. Most of the time they'll just throw you a new one plus an extra order of fries or a pie or some shit as a sorry (because it's better to just keep the line moving).

Especially in this era of yelp and G+ reviews and all that shit, restaurants will bend over backwards for you if you have to bitch about something. Since most people aren't sociopaths, they let a mediocre meal or experience pass and move along (and nobody stops in a big chain fastfood joint expecting to get their socks knocked off anyway).
>>
>>8767464
>unless they straight left out food you paid for.
Even then I don't get mad. I usually assume it was an honest mistake or some stressed worker forgot. Which is usually the case. I don't get irritated and I always try to be pleasant when I point out something they forgot.
>>
>>8767178

it happens less than you think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.