[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating alone at an americanized Chinese restaurant in my home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1491271508402911688367.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491271508402911688367.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Eating alone at an americanized Chinese restaurant in my home town.

Just realized this shit sucks. I used to love it. It's all just low quality, huge quantities and bland. This shit is meme tier.
>>
How do you eat dinner alone at a restaurant?
>>
>>8767059
Take it to the bathroom and eat it on the toilet. Much quieter.
>>
>>8767059
>be hungry
> enter establishment
> exchange currency for food
>>
>>8767007
I'd say this shit is home cooking tier (in the part that it's crazy easy to cook like that).
Buy a huge skillet or wok, move to the apartment with natural gas instead of whatever garbo and here you go.
>>
>>8767081
I mean, how do you handle being the only person at a table while waiting 20 minutes for your food to come out? Do you have staring contests with people at other tables or what do you do to pass the time? How do you deal with the feeling of crippling loneliness when you think about how you have nobody to invite out to eat with?
>>
>>8767098
What do you on the train or the bus? Or waiting to get your oil changed? Or literally anything else where you're sitting and not doing anything in a public place? You read.
>>
>>8767091
I could have easily made something better at home for the $20.00. Mistake made.
>>
>>8767105
I went to a take out place earlier today for lunch and there was a group of about 6 people sitting down eating. I could hardly read shit on my phone for all the tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of how alone I am.
>>
>>8767105
No, I jerk off.
>>
>>8767098
Do you loath yourself so deeply that you must be distracted by the company of others constantly or risk the horrifying fate of solitude?
>>
>>8767115
please be bait/joke
>>
>>8767122
sounds about right
>>
>>8767115
Go on /soc/ and organise a meet up with a anon with similar interests.
>>
>>8767098
Get a smart phone, ereader, tablet, or just a damn book or newspaper.

Fun fact, newspaper sales really started to take off after public transporation became a thing because you can just read and chill and not deal with everyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.