[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is on a no grains, no beans, no starches, no pasta, low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170130_121055.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_121055.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
My GF is on a no grains, no beans, no starches, no pasta, low carb diet.

I'm trying to do more meal prep in the house.

I'm looking for soups and other big easy meals that I can feed my family with seeing as how two of them are diabetics that should also be on this diet.

Anyone have anything they can share? Soups would be amazing.

I've attached this image as a sacrifice.

Recipe

- one bag of frozen tater tots
- one bag of frozen meatballs
- uncomfortable amount of shredded cheese of your choosing

Just layer them and cook to the instructions for the tots
>>
Was this diet ordered by a doctor?
>>
>>8761033
TOTS ARE STARCH. WAY TO GO.
>>
>Tater tots

But beans are too unhealthy and high carb?
>>
>low carb
>meatballs filled ostensibly with breadcrumbs, and tater "pure potato starch" tots

is this bait?
>>
>>8761043
Yes
>>
Potatoes and pasta with beans. Make potato dumplings and falafel. Tell her it's meatballs.
>>
The recipe was a sacrifice to you guys ... Not something she's eaten on her current diet. Doctor pretty much told her "Do this diet or your meds will stop working".
>>
>>8761076
Here...obviously omit the rice...
>http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/quick-sesame-chicken-with-broccoli

I'm having dietary cooking issues as well except mine is with my father and his Stage 4 cancer.
>>
>>8761033
try this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=keto+recipes
>>
>>8761033
>low carb die

What will it take for this god damn maymay to die?
>>
>>8761111

Lol, yout got quads which is 4 numbers in the same row and your father has Stage 4 cancer....that's lol hilario
>>
>>8761147
It's not funny my dad is dying!
>>
Why do Americans cover everything in cheese? Wait "cheese" You even see veg and salad covered in the shit
>>
>>8761033
Using parchment paper to line your shit will be a lot easier. You won't have to try to scrape foil and have it rip.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.