[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite /ck/ TV shows? I'm liking the format

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: anthony_bourdain_travel_channel.jpg (43KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
anthony_bourdain_travel_channel.jpg
43KB, 511x384px
What are your favorite /ck/ TV shows?

I'm liking the format of The Layover but I could really do without Bourdain bitching and whining about hipsters for half the fucking episodes.
>>
File: img51822[1].jpg (686KB, 3425x2274px) Image search: [Google]
img51822[1].jpg
686KB, 3425x2274px
Masterchef Professionals UK. Informative and top notch entertainment.
>>
I mainly just watch jewtube videos, when i watch tv its usually just for noise while im doing something. The only ones i watch are The F Word and kitchen nightmares.
>>
>>8760716
>The F Word
American version is in the making. I'm not sure what to think of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qdUyCLdySw
>>
File: untitled.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I like food factory. Some of bourdain's travel stuff. And a few of the morning/talk show style cooking/baking things.

Mostly shows that are about the food more than all the reality show drama garbage. Can't stand cooking competitions either.
>>
Does Bourdain hate white people?
>>
>>8761510
Kinda, he doesn't like scandanavian, german and british cuisine, and those are the whitest europeans. They are part of what is called the Germanic Race.
>>
Food Ranger, Trevor James on YouTube is one of my go-to food travel shows.

Bourdain has become whiny and insufferable. Used to love him but cannot stand the new seasons except for a few moments.
>>
File: 50bf761e44f2e.image.jpg (63KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
50bf761e44f2e.image.jpg
63KB, 611x404px
>dude alcohol lmao
>dude vegetarians are dumb haha
>fucking hipsters, now this is REAL authentic
>fuck God lol

is there a more pretentious food personality?
>>
>>8760415
The true hallmark of a hipster is bitching about other hipsters.
>>
>>8762463
I like his honesty and his shows are pretty comfy to watch.
The thing that bugs me is that his shows are voiced over after they are filmed so he goes out, has a horrible experience and then goes into a studio to bitch about it away from the restaurant.
>>
>>8762463
I always liked him being a dick sometimes.
Haven't seen any new shows in a few years though. What happened to the guy?
>>
>>8761510
Yes. He loves it when white countries start shipping in millions of brown people but hates when white people start showing up in non-white countries.
>>
>>8762490
He makes Parts Unknown which is a boring as shit run-of-the-mill travel show that rarely ever talks about food.
>>
>>8762463
Don't mimic OP's nonsense, you're making the one true based motherfucker on television out to be something he isn't. Yeah, he drinks, yeah he pokes fun at hipsters and religion, but you act as if that's what the entire show is about and he's like some posh fedora lord or something. If that's how you see the dude, you're just a vinegar pisser. Bourdain's awesome.
>>
>>8762500
Eh,ok I'll probably stay away.
What was the other called? No reservations or something. I liked that
>>
I LOVE this show. I know I shouldn't. But we're anon and I really do. It's comfy and addictive.
>>
>>8762515
Yeah, No Reservations was before he became insufferable.

>>8762509
>he's like some posh fedora lord or something
Go watch 3-4 episodes of The Layover and tell me he isn't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.