[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was McDonald's Szechuan sauce any good? i never got to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
was McDonald's Szechuan sauce any good? i never got to try it because SS and bbq was all i cared about then
>>
>>8758944
we get it, you watched the new season3 ricky morty, does that make you special? no. does that make you old enough to have been able to remember when it came out? maybe? does anyone care? you guessed it, no.

but for me, it's the mcchicken with sweet n sour sauce.
>>
>>8759257
I don't think OP is trying to hide the fact that it was R&M that brought this topic to his attention. Being old isn't something to brag about either though.

I also wanna try it. There's no copycat recipes on the entire internet.
>>
>>8759257
Imagine being triggered so hard by something that you even get triggered when it's not mentioned.
>>
It's McDonald's. If it was any good and/or popular, it would still be on the menu.

Got to love Rick & Morty, though. All they have to do is mention something long since past and the fanboi's will absolutely lose their minds over it.

If Rick & Morty keep fucking with their fanboi's, were going to be seeing Zima petitions any day now.
>>
>>8759262

So....Szechuan sauce and breaded chicken is something you can't do without the help of McDonald's. Gotcha.

Just make it yourself. It'll be 10x better than anything McDonald's will serve.
>>
Most of /co/ was born when Mulan came out so fuck off
>>
>>8759694
Zima is coming back this year

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-zima-flavored-malt-beverages-0402-biz-20170331-story.html
>>
>>8759716
>just make it yourself

I don't even know what I would be making. Post a recipe or shut the fuck up.
>>
Fucking manchildren watching cartoons

Sage
>>
>>8758944

It was plum sauce + bbq +sriracha, a little more kick than BBQ.
>>
What's the chances of an actually comic/cartoon/cooking topic actually happens DURING /cock/
>>
>>8759257
Kek
>>
>>8759761
>I don't even know what I would be making

You're too stupid to google what common seasonings are used in Sichuan cuisine and then add them to your choice of a sauce base?
>>
>>8760272
Retard, that's just you making some random sauce without any idea whether it's remotely similar to the sauce McDonald's used. You might as well throw a slice of provolone on a biscuit and call it Red Lobster. He wants to know what it was SUPPOSED to be in the sauce and what it tasted like, not to be handed some random other sauce and be told "this is probably sort of not even remotely similar"
>>
It was almost definitely nothing like anything anyone in the sichuan province has ever cooked so it was probably terrible
>>
>>8760250
Someone storytimed Get Jiro! if that's what you're asking
>>
>>8759257
you must be alone
>>
On another note...
What's your favorite current sauce?
I'm partial for the Chipotle BBQ sauce myself.
>>
>>8758944
>not dipping in based hot mustard
>>
>>8760621
Spicy buffalo, definitely
>>
>>8760272
There's a difference between making A szechuan sauce and THIS szechuan sauce. Why would I just make some random sauce and then use that to comment on whether McDonald's sauce was good? Use your head.
>>
>>8759257
fpbp

>>8758944
if dubs mcdonalds will re-release the sechzuan sauce after 9 seasons
>>
>>8758944
I seem to remember it tasting a bit off. Like, way way to salty maybe. I don't recall for sure but I know I didn't like it
>>
>>8759761

Haha. Wow.

If McDonald's can't do a proper barbecue sauce, they can't do a proper Szechuan sauce. Why would you want to re-create it?

Calm down. Have a smoke and a poo. Find a Szechuan sauce recipe that sounds good to you, and make something proper.
>>
http://www.food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645
>>
weirdest marketing ploy ever
>>
>>8758944

HAY GUISE
GUISE
GUISE JUST LISTEN
GUISE
WHAT IF
GUIEZ LISTEN
WHAT IF THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE BRINGS IT BAK!?
>>
I want greasy mcnuggies in a Chinese take-out box now.
>>
>Economist writes an article about chinese soft power in 2017
>szechuan sauce is shoehorned into new RM
Wonder how much they were paid.
>>
>>8759764
because you know rick and morty sure is a kid's cartoon huh
>>
>>8763378
The only thing this post is missing is meme parentheses
>>
>>8759788
Not sure what BBQ and Sriracha has to do with Chinese food.
>>
>>8763136
>dry sherry
>Chinese
>>
File: asain guy smoking pipe.jpg (8KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
asain guy smoking pipe.jpg
8KB, 355x397px
>>8759257
>>
>>8764417

I'm not sure what McDonald's has to do with Chinese food either, so I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>8764418
>>McDonalds
>>Chinese

Anyway, dry sherry seems like a reasonable sub for Shaoxing wine.
>>
File: golddiger.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
golddiger.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.