[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your recipe for chocolate beverage? 1.Boil water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_162409922-960x500.jpg (59KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_162409922-960x500.jpg
59KB, 960x500px
What's your recipe for chocolate beverage?

1.Boil water
2.Get a cup, put 2-3 spoons of chocolate powder (for drink)
3.1 spoon of sugar
4.A dash of salt
5.Dash of vanilla extract
6.Pour boiling water, 50% of the cup and stir
7.Pour milk to complete the other half and continue to stir

My problem is that it's too simple.
What kind of sprinkles, cream or syrup do you put in there?
>>
>sprinkles

What's wrong with it being simple?

My chocolate drink is more like a milkshake with frozen banana, sweetener, milk and cocoa powder mixed in a blender.
>>
With a half mug of boiling water add a heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder (I like the red stuff with cocoa fat) bring a half mug of milk to a light boil with a tablespoon of sugar. Pour into mug, incorporate, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and a pinch of cinnamon.
>>
How do you heat the milk?
When I heat it, the taste of the milk turns to shit.

>>8756667
>simple
>lists all kind of shit
mayne

>sweetener
You mean sugar?
Diggin the banana part.

>>8756681
>cinnamon
How do people like cinnamon is beyond me
Whipped cream sounds cool.
I take it you sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top of the cream
>>
Do any of you add coffee in it?
>>
Heat milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon sugar, vanilla extract, and a tiny smidgen of cayenne pepper on the stovetop. Stir until it is both hot and consistent (no powder anywhere). Optionally serve with just whipped creme on top, no sprinkles or any of that shit.
>>
>>8756610
Melt some chocolate, stir in milk and/or water until desired consistency, toss in marshmallows and gravy
>>
>>8758421
Oh like a mocha thing? Not really for me, which is funny considering how much I love coffee.

>>8756723
I just love cinnamon, I think it can go with tons of things. Shame you don't feel the same way~ as for the chocolate shavings yes, just dot the whipped cream top. Otherwise it just melts into the cocoa and it's just lost.

>>8758673
Never tried cocoa with cayenne. I've been curious for a long time. :3

>>8758682
>gravy
This is a dumb joke that made me laugh first thing in the morning~ well done.
>>
>>8758673
>[...] sugar, cinnamon sugar, [...]
So, sugar and cinnamon then?
>>
File: OVA-03212-4.jpg (333KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OVA-03212-4.jpg
333KB, 1600x1600px
4 scoops pic related, 2 bars Hershey chocolate

Melt chocolate, add to Ovaltine
>>
>>8758691
>tripfag
>~
>:3
fuck off already
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.