[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just mixed this with apple juice for the first time. I was expecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Zu-bison-grass-Vodka.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zu-bison-grass-Vodka.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
Just mixed this with apple juice for the first time. I was expecting to get blown away. It was good, but nothing special. It's a little interesting neat but I wouldn't say great. Funny how Americans cant buy it.
>>
>zu

You literally posted the version made to be sold in America.
>>
File: żubrówka.jpg (22KB, 210x484px) Image search: [Google]
żubrówka.jpg
22KB, 210x484px
>>8754033
as a pollack I'm always annoyed at how nice the export bottles are vs how shitty the polish ones look
I guess it might have something to do with the fact that it's pretty cheap in poland while being considered kinda premium everywhere else
>>
>>8754044
The one I bought is made for Canada. Kept American label without the food laws.
>>
>>8754033
>this one cool trick Americans hate!
That's the only reason anyone cares about it though. Ban something in a place that matters and edgelords will trip over themselves to claim it must be SO GOOD IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.
>>
>>8754033
Had that thing many times before but never tried apple juice. I know some people would mix it with orange juice or fizzy water or fizzy drinks aka Coke,fanta, Sprite etc.
>>
>>8754033
Why mix it? What a waste.
>>
>>8754047
brb, moving to poland
>>
>>8754183

That's what I was thinking. The few times I tried it I thought it was overpriced for what it was and that there were many other things I'd rather spend the same amount of money on. If I were to have a bottle, however, mixing it seems like the last thing I'd do. It's not the best analogy, but it's almost like mixing a single malt scotch: you might as well have bought a blend/cheap vodka.
>>
>>8754033
Real Zubrowka can be made only by "Bialystok Polmos", its because grass used to spice it grows only around "Bialowieza Natural Park". Anything ese uses artificial flavoring. Same as with honey in US that does not contain any real honey (90% of your honey syroups do not have honey at all).

So dont be an idiot and buy only real Zubrowka when you want it.

PS.
Great Zubrowka drink:
0.7l zubrowka
1l dry wermouth
1l sweet vermouth
then some cloves, sliced oranges, and coke
Tastes really good, but it is quite dangerous.
>>
>>8754033
Mix it with good quality apple juice and you will get a fucking applepie.
>>
>>8754349
it's bretty good drink, very refreshing
>>
>>8754033
>see thread
>roll over onto my side
>mumble the word "grass" to myself for 5 minutes
>grass
>>
>Getting hyped over slightly flavoured vodka and apple juice
lel
>>
My dad's colleagues usually bring things back from their home countries for me to try. I've had all sorts of macha flavoured stuff from the nip, emperor moth grubs from I don't fucking know where and all sorts.
Still nothing is better than when Pavel visits and brings a bottle of real Zubrowka with him.

Now I'm probably gonna get murdered for this, but I pour a lot of each bottle over bowls of ice cream.
>>
>>8756297
>pour a lot of each bottle over bowls of ice cream
that's interesting. what kind of ice cream? vanilla would probably fit I'd say
>>
>>8756382
Yeah just plain vanilla. The flavours complement each other really well
>>
>>8756396
yea, that's what I thought. this stuff does taste a bit like vanilla, might try it if I happen to have both available at the same time
>>
>>8754033
I mix it with tonic and add a slice of lemon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.