[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anons, we're onto the final round worth $50,000.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Alright anons, we're onto the final round worth $50,000. Open up your baskets and we have:

Pork Chops
Pine Nuts
Greek Yogurt
Leeks

You have 30 minutes, chefs. What do you make?
>>
>>8752903
I'm going to make you a little baby brother or sister.
>>
I'm lactose intolerant
>>
>>8752914
That's an odd recipe
>>
gyros with the yogurt, leeks, and pine nuts in the tzatziki sauce

idk lol I don't actually know how to cook (well)
>>
>>8752903
>dice and lightly saute leeks, then let cool and blend into paste
>chop pine nuts
>grill pork chops
>mix leek paste, chopped pine nuts, and greek yogurt into a sauce to serve with the pork chops
>>
>>8752903
Is this chopped? cause if so then the final round is dessert.
>>
File: thewinner.jpg (657KB, 1568x907px) Image search: [Google]
thewinner.jpg
657KB, 1568x907px
>>8752903
I'll take my $50,000 please
>>
>>8752903
Porkchop sashimi with a leek yogurt fondue.
With a single pine nut on top.
>>
>>8752929

>Anon, you had a really nice idea in your presentation, but we have a problem with the lack of creativity with the yogurt, and we can't really taste the leeks. They should be more of a star in your dish.
>>
>>8752903
Do a spiral cut on the leeks, get a tube of it
Fry the porkchops medium well, finish with a soy sauce char, strip then make wrap with leek
Wrap the leek in a tortilla (or without if tortilla not allowed), oven at 300 for 15 mins
Blend nuts and yogurt into a dip
>>
>>8752903

Chop up the pine nuts, put nuts and spices into yogurt, coat pork chops in yogurt mixture then grill.

Grab some potatoes and veggies from the grocery section and make leek and potato soup as a side.
>>
File: mj504vv.jpg (25KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
mj504vv.jpg
25KB, 640x359px
I make Syd scarred for life.

Also,
>Avanig lusting over Donovan
FUCKING
DROPPED

>tfw I'm the only person in 4chan watching Masterchef Junior
/a/ doesn't know what they're missing. It's Shokugeki no Soma: Affirmative Action Lolishota edition.
>>
>>8753189
....You're gonna serve raw pork...?

You can't just say shit because it sounds fancy lol.
>>
>>8752903

grill the pork and place it on a upside plated, place the nuts in a mason jar, put the yogurt in 6 shot glasses, garnish the whole table with washed leeks

that'll be $230 plus tip
>>
>>8752903
Grilled porkchops and leeks with tzatziki sauce, Greek salad with feta and toasted pine nuts.

EZ PZ.
>>
what faggy ass ingredients
>>
>>8753204
Why would you make leeks the star of the dish given those other ingredients? Leeks are not supposed to be a main ingredient.
>>
>>8752903
Not gonna reveal here, but thats an easy on. Sure I gonna win.
>>
>>8752903
>final round
>dessert round

man fuck you, i'm not turning chops into dessert.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.