[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking good are Big Macs? That special sauce is really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6155.png (206KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6155.png
206KB, 460x320px
How fucking good are Big Macs? That special sauce is really something special
>>
>inb4 some "witty" anon makes a hilarious joke about the special sauce containing semen
>>
>>8748698
I like to eat one almost everyday. The meat and sauce and truly to die for, and the bun has a nice sweetness to it.
>>
>>8748698
Threads like these always make me think about whether or not there actually are paid McDonald's shills posting on this board or if it's entirely memes and troll posts like this one.
>>
Is the double quarter pounder any good? I usually get Big Macs.
>>
>>8748716
memes and trolls
>i do the same thing about once a month when i decide to come back to /ck/
>>
One double quarter pounder with cheese and onions for me please.
>>
>>8748698
Really good but I would avoid getting one in Washington DC

>Be me, 12 year old
>6th grade field trip is a week in Washington DC
>Patriotism intensifies
>FF to last day
>We're all headed to airport
>Faculty decide to have us all stop at the mall to get some food
>See Mcdonalds
>Mother not present to give me glare for poor eating decisions
>Inner Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes whispers in my ear to get the Big Mac
>Combo
>Go to cashier
>Make my order
>Pay and wait
>Get burger
>There's a fucking bite mark
>Go to cashier and complain
>Wait another ten minutes
>Get new burger
>Looks fine
>Open up bun
>Bite mark in patty
>The fucking patty and then hidden underneath everything else
>Other students are telling everyone that we have to get going
>No time to complain
>Hungry af
>Eat the fucking thing and rush to the bus before it heads to the airport
>Never went back to Washington DC
That was the first big mac I ever had and some fuckhead in the kitchen decided he would piss off the customers. I waited twenty god damn minutes in that line to get my food. If that bastard fell in the deep fryer and died, he deserved to.
>>
I just get the two double cheeseburger/$3 deal and ask for:

No ketchup
No mustard
Add Mac sauce

Basically you get two Big Macs without the center bun, and without the disgusting veggies for $3.
>>
>>8749646
yee

My personal favorite. Ask for extra onions if you like that
>>
>>8749731
>I just get the two double cheeseburger/$3 deal and ask for:
>
>No ketchup
>No mustard
>Add Mac sauce
Now we know who the employees hate
>>
>>8749740
I think I'll get extra pickles instead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.