[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything worse than burning your tongue on your food/drink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: burned-tongue.jpg (80KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
burned-tongue.jpg
80KB, 700x394px
Is there anything worse than burning your tongue on your food/drink?

It completely ruins a meal.

I burned my tongue yesterday and the thing is still fucking sore.
>>
it's sort of worth it when all the skin finally sloughs off like snek
>>
Biting into a metal utensil as if it were food and feeling that sharp pain burst through your teeth
>>
>>8748338
Having sensitive teeth is a billion times worse then burning my tongue. I regularly burn my tongue on tea/soup but nothing is worse then the weird feeling that you get from eating something after not having eaten in a while. Like your mouth/teeth/jaw whatever isn't prepared for food at the moment.
>>
>>8748338
>i'm so fat i shove food into my gob without thinking

you deserve everything that happens to you and even more
>>
>>8748543
someone my sister went to university with drank something so hot it burned her upper g.i. tract and an ambulance was called
>>
>>8748570
That was my ejaculate
>>
>>8748338

Biting your cheek and having to deal with a bloody taste and a little piece of flesh dangling off it and trying not to look like a retard trying to get that flap of skin off
>>
>>8748338
Biting in something hard when you thought it would be soft

Biting on your cheek or tongue

Forgetting to properly control the temperature of your soup-filled spoon in company so you have to choose between pouring it in your mouth like a savage or viciously burning your lips
>>
>>8748338
>be me
>be working abroad
>preparing to go out
>groom the shit out of my body
>missing a tongue scraper
>see a unused bic razor
>whatcanpossiblygowrong.webm
>literally skinned my tongue
that was by far the most idiotic idea I ever had
>>
>>8748338
My wife's fish was on FIRE last night after she finished her period.
>>
File: 1489026433846.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489026433846.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>8749547
are you fuckin retarded bro?
>>
>>8749567
well in my defense it did scrape but sadly not only the coating of my tongue
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.