[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this shit exist? Because these things are fucking putrid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: img-SprinkleRainbow.jpg (121KB, 801x508px) Image search: [Google]
img-SprinkleRainbow.jpg
121KB, 801x508px
Why does this shit exist? Because these things are fucking putrid.

Ruins the texture and taste of anything its added to.

When will the sprinkles meme end?
>>
Sprinkles may suck but they are far from a meme.

Maybe of you were not a man-child you would stop ordering of the kid's menu...no more sprinkles.
>>
>>8747856
Kids like them because it's a fun visual excuse to needlessly add sugar to something
>>
>>8747910
kinda hard when you want a long john and tims only has them with sprinkles.
>>
They literally taste like sugar
>>
>>8747956
Then make your own dumbass.
>>
>>8748017
yeah im gonna fry up some donuts every time i have the cravings. I'll be saving so much time, thanks senpai
>>
>>8747956
I don't even think they make those anymore, do they?

The Chocolate Dip, or the Boston Cream seems like basically the same thing, depending on whether you like your Long Johns filled or not.
>>
>>8748024
How often do you eat donuts fatass?
>>
>>8747856
thank you
>>
>>8748045
You can eat a small dessert every day and not be overweight.
>>
>>8748044
the tims in my area only has long john half dipped in sprinkles. Their boston cream taste like they arent fully cooked, i would rather eat the sprinkles in that case.
>>
>>8747856
>stoplikingwhatIdon'tlike - the thread

Then don't eat them, dumbass.
Personally, whenever I get frozen yogurt, I put a shit ton of sprinkles on it, because I like the crunch they give. They're just sugar pellets.
>tart yogurt (unless they have some really nice flavor that day)
>SHIT TON of sprinkles
>Fresh berries
>Popping Boba
Perfection. The best summer treat besides Shaved Snow.
>>
that's a funny way to spell jimmies, jimmy
>>
>>8748446
then go somewhere else unless you live in some kind of weirdass town that has no donuts except tim hortons. what state/province do you live in?
>>
>>8747856
What absolute twaddle.
Funfetti is god-tier.
I eat sprinkles out of the jar.
Not even trolling.
>>
Where did the sprinkles touch you, anon?
>>
>>8748024
Do you really eat such an insane amout if donuts, that it's inconvenient for you to make your own? I eat them maybe 5 times a year.
>>
>>8747856
I agree to the 10th power.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.