[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/, nwefag vegan here. give me a good recipe because i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: whutt.jpg (86KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
whutt.jpg
86KB, 528x960px
/ck/, nwefag vegan here. give me a good recipe because i have next to nothing. and not something that tastes like shit. thanks.
pic unrel
>>
The secret to great vegan food is pork lard, and lots of it.
>>
Step one: get vegetable
Step two: wash vegetable
Step three: eat vegetable
>>
>>8747083
Have you tried typing ' vegan recipes' into Google?
>>
>>8747093
>>8747094
pls no buly
>>
Just take a regular recipe and replace all the animal product ingredients with vegan alternatives. But make sure to read up on the alternatives because sometimes they don't work quite the same way, but they almost always explain how to get the same results.
>>
>>8747083
>/ck/, nwefag vegan here. give me a good recipe because i have next to nothing. and not something that tastes like shit. thanks.
>pic unrel

I really like vegan enchiladas
I just looked up a recipe and made them can't find it now but they are all gonna have p much the same idea

Vegan mushroom ravioli is pretty easy to make
>>
4 yr vegan, find some sauces u really like (or firgure out hgow to make them) and slather them on everything

asian goes well with like every vegetable on the planet, so try making different styles of sauces (personal favorite lately is a bulgogi marinade that i turned into a sauce) and then you can just pair those with whatever starch and vegetable you may have available
>>
>>8747083
my favorite vegan food is a brusselsprout salad, cook the brussel sprouts until real tender, about 12 minutes and combine with lemon+zest,tofu,any nuts and any greens
>>
>>8747157
Why quote the whole post?
>>
>>8747083
Vegetable fried rice.

Cook white rice with no salt and no oils. Do about half a cup of dry rice per person this batch is intended to feed, and roughly 1.75 times as much water. Let it sit covered in the refrigerator overnight. Next day when you're ready to cook, chop up your veggies. What you include is up to you, but I find carrots and onions to be a necessity. I'd go with those two and 2-3 different types. Soybeans, broccoli, and water chestnuts are a good pairing. Chop all veggies finely(unless they're beans or peas). Heat a wok or frying pan with tall sides to high heat. Add oil, peanut or sesame works best. Canola works okay. Olive oil is a bad choice. Fry vegetables, adding them in order of which tastes longest to cook. Most often this will mean carrots and water chestnuts first and onions last. You want those onions to still have some crisp to them. Keep those veggies constantly moving while you season them in the fryer. Use garlic, black pepper, ginger, and soy sauce. Turmeric is a great option, but some people don't like it. I like the color it gives the dish. Once the vegetables are looking nearly done, add your rice to the pan. Toss with the veggies, some more soy sauce, additional oil if needed, and a little more spice. Give the flavors a chance to combine and for the rice to re-hydrate a little, then remove from the heat and serve. Ideally, nothing should be in the pan longer than 8-10 minutes. Never let anything stay still for long.
>>
You literally just need to stir-fry them with garlic. Perhaps ginger and chilli if you want to go fancy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcLxwAjQdkw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.