[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the last sit down meal you've had and how good was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is the last sit down meal you've had and how good was it?
I had spaghetti made by my mother
It was soft, thick, warm, and absolutely filling
She makes the best stuff I have ever eaten
[spoiler]Also I dont like parmesean[/spoiler]
>>
Does eating on my couch count?
>>
>>8743694
well if you or someone took a bit of effort and time cooking it instead of instant stuff
it cant be just a thing of instant ramen
>>
I gave your mother something soft, thick, warm and absolutely filling
>>
>>8743703
I have rice, mixed veggies, and scrambled egg whites for dinner most nights.

The last non-trivial meal that I had was pizza made by hand, which was good.
>>
>>8743804
pls no larpers
>>
>>8743687
>It was soft, thick, warm, and absolutely filling
>the best stuff I have ever eaten

the jokes write themselves, its no fun
>>
>>8743687
I almost never eat instant stuff.

Last one was a simply plate of rice, tuna and sauce this afternoon, I ate with my mother, who had a place of the same rice but with steak instead of tuna.

It was alright. I haven't had spaguetti in a while, kind of want to but I have a pretty tight diet...
>>
I had chicken thighs with Dijon mustard and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. Took 2 hours to cook it all, most of which was spent sitting here.
>>
>>8743804
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
It was a burger. It was average. Usually their burgers are top tier. They had a weird new policy since the last time I went where now they want you to sit down and they take your order instead of you just telling them at the register. So basically they want you to tip them even though it's not a sit-down restaurant. They just make you sit down now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.